Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Do You And Your Family Enjoy Cinnamon Crumb Cake?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You And Your Family Enjoy Cinnamon Crumb Cake?

Do You And Your Family Enjoy Cinnamon Crumb Cake

?

Cinnamon Crumb Cake

Good Day: If you and your family love coffee cake. Then you will enjoy this recipes. Well I do know that my boy's and there frends, Do like this Coffee Cake.

This is a great Cinnamon Coffee Cake, which you and your family will enjoy for time to come.

It is also a good treat when you and the family have, friends and family over, for just a quite night visiting. I do know that my family and friends do enjoy the good taste!

If you like crumb topping as much as cake, this recipe's for you. A thick layer of cinnamon-spiced crumb topping sits atop coffee cake that starts with a cake mix.

Makes 24 servings.

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 35 minutes

INGREDIENTS

2 cups flour

1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1/2 cup granulated sugar

2 tablespoons McCormick Cinnamon, Ground

1 cup (2 sticks) cold butter, cut into chunks

1 package (18 1/4 ounces) white cake mix

1 egg

1 cup sour cream

1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted

1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Mix flour, sugars and cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.

2. Beat cake mix, egg, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or just until mixed.

3. Spread evenly in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with topping mixture.

4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool on wire rack. Cut into squares to serve.

Tips

Blueberry Crumb Cake: Prepare topping and batter as directed. Spread batter in baking pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries, then the topping mixture. Bake 45 minutes.

NUTRITION INFORMATION

per serving

Calories: 265

Fat: 13 g

Carbohydrates: 34 g

Cholesterol: 41 mg

Sodium: 226 mg

Fiber: 1 g

Protein: 3 g
Just How Rapid Weight Loss Hcg Pills Cope With Problems On Excess Weight How To Save Money On Interior Decorating: A Look At Slipcovers, Artwork, And Flooring Work At Home Opportunities - Good Idea For Starting A Home Business Or A Bad Idea? Moncler Down Jackets Sale Online Store The Newest Craze In The Motorcycle Industry Premature Ejaculation Treatments or Remede Ejaculation Precoce The three Very best Suggestions The tradition of white wedding dresses Yoga Can Help With Hormonal Imbalance In Women With Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Why Would I Select Gift Experience Days, In Particular At The Festive Time? Read a Trusted Regcure Review Before Buying one! Advantages Of Buying Womens Footwear Online Watch Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors Play PC Channel TV Structured Settlement Sale - Get Cash For Your Payments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.31.240) / Processed in 0.011993 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 70 , 2225, 975,