Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB - Is it worth the money?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB - Is it worth the money?

ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB - Is it worth the money

?

If you look for a ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB portable external harddrive, this article is the right resource for you. After reading this article, you will know regarding pros and cons of the ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500GB. Furthermore, I will tell you about how to get it at very cheap price.

Pros of ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB

General: The drive is very compact because the length of it is 3.1 inch; its depth is 5.1 inch, and its height is 0.5 inch. Therefore, it can be fitted in my pocket easily. Additionally, it has a weight of 5.6 ounces, which is very light when compared to other models on the market. For the first time use, it may take a little time for a computer to recognize. For the next time, once you plug it into your computer, it will show up very quickly. What's more, there is no technical knowledge required to use it because it is a plug-and-play unit.

Speed: I used this unit to transfer all of my movies and games, whose size is about 150GB, within 15 minutes. Moreover, I moved a lot of information from my PC to the hard drive several times and its speed is always decent.

Compatibility: The unit works perfectly on several operating systems such as Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X and older versions. I've not seen any issues regarding compatibility.

Temperature and Noise: This portable drive runs silently even though I use it for very long hours. Furthermore, there is no heat generated as well; therefore, I am impressed with this point.

Warranty: A 5-year limited warranty is very awesome. I rarely see any drives giving a long time warranty like this.

Appearance: Its body is made of high quality material with a sleek design, and I really love its look.

Price: It is an affordable unit because you can buy it around 90 dollars.

Cons of ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB

Software: I cannot update software with my Windows Vista 64-bit Home edition because the program supports only Windows Vista 32-bit. Anyway, this is not a big issue for me.

Summary

ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB is a very nice portable external hard drive. It's very easy to use, and it has an excellent data transfer rate. Moreover, it has a huge capacity of 500GB and you can pay for it less than 100 dollars. I've used it for a month, and I've not had any problems with the drive at all.

A good trick to find a good deal on ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500GB

Typically, in order to get a good deal on it, you may go to several electronic malls to check price and then purchase it. I used to do like this before, but I wasted several hours for surveying from many shops. This is my trick. I find that if you buy it from online trusted shops, you always get very good price. Moreover, you can compare all prices from your computer screen, and you will know right away which websites offer you the cheapest price.

Please check this site, ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent 500GB . This is the best place for you to find good deals on it.
Amberen Review - Does it work? Yarn Review – Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk Aran The Mcrib - An Official Review How To Use Tent Reviews Saving Money or Time Through Relocation Best Fishfinder Reviews Tower 200 Reviews & FREE Trial WHAT IS A CMO AND HOW CAN YOU MAKE MONEY WITH ONE? Paro Bhutan Review Make Effortless Money on the Web Without Trying to Offer Something Save Money, Even With Rising Freight Rates Make Straightforward Money on the Web Devoid of Making an attempt to Promote Anything at all Callaway Fusion Wide Sole Iron Set Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.004776 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3289, 385,
ST905003FAA2E1-RK Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB - Is it worth the money?