Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Rocky Adventure A Dog Show, Go Izzy!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rocky Adventure A Dog Show, Go Izzy!

Rocky Adventure A Dog Show, Go Izzy!

We packed up early this morning, the old man and I

. He packs a lunch for the both of us, so I know we are spending the day abroad. That usually means were not just going to the dog park, were out for a real adventure.

Just like I predicted, we werent headed for the park. Instead, we took a completely different route through houses and fences far beyond those which Ive ever laid eyes or nose to. I peek up from my seat in the back, seeing all the new and unfamiliar yards and their trees that desperately need some attention. I even detect the smell of letters that need addressing and a few cats that might need chasing.

But, we dont stop for any of these things. Instead, the old man is determined on one destination, which turns out to be far more entertaining than anything Ive ever seen before (though, there was that strawberry cake that Debbie left last week which had my strictest attention). We stopped in a busy lot that was buzzing with other automobiles and people. While these items littered the area, it was the dogs that had my attention. They were everywhere! Some were furry, some fluffy, some big, and others small. Some even looked a little familiar

Then I noticed that I wasnt the only dog I knew here- Izzy had decided to come as well. Debbie was following quickly behind my old friend, who looked a little different today.Rocky Adventure A Dog Show, Go Izzy!

Looks like you got a fur-cut! I remarked while we inspected one another as is always proper procedure.

Yep, just getting prepared for the show. Izzy remarks in an oddly proper manner. My old lady says I shine like a star and that this is a great opportunity to show my stuff.

Cool! Is it a race? Are you going to chase the ball? See who can run the fastest? I asked, thinking maybe I could compete as well.

I dont know, but weve been practicing an obstacle course lately. Izzy shook his head, Its mostly just jumping over stuff and even learning how to translate their barks into words, like when they want us to sit and stay. They always sound so funny when they make those silly noises.

With that, we were headed for the building. And so was everyone else. There had to have been at leastwell I dont know how many, but there were a lot of people. We dont have fingers to count on, but I know there were more of them than I had bones in the back yard.

Inside, Debbie and Izzy were separated from the crowd, but I had little time to think about that. There were so many different smells and dogs here to meet and greet. I offered a few greetings, and even saw a few tails I might like to chase. But, we were set for a particular destination- a view above the arena. Below the crowd, there were dogs and their companions waiting to play on a grassy field of obstacles.Rocky Adventure A Dog Show, Go Izzy!

We sat together, I on the old mans lap so I could see the field clearly. Because I have such little patience, I was lucky it didnt take long for them to start the fun and games. I wanted to play, but the old man held me firmly, scratching just behind and below my ears, where it is hypnotically therapeutic to my karma (Id fall asleep if there wasnt so much going on around me).

A few unknown dogs race through the obstacles and perform a few tricks with their companions. I recognized a couple of them from earlier, but didnt know their names. But, I gave a bark out to them anyway. Then, when Izzy appeared for his turn, I had to let him know I was here for him. I barked and howled my support, and even gave an effort to get away so I could get down there and help him out, but the old man wouldnt let me go. Izzy did well though, racing through the course faster as I barked my support.

I know that races sometimes depend on the length of your legs and the years youve been around. Often, catching the ball might depend on who can jump the highest. There are even times when the smartest figure out how to get the treat first. But, all I know is that if the rules are to be a good dog, then all of us win that one.

by: Maria Elena
Invisible Pet Fences - Stop Your Pet From Destroying Satisfy Your Petite Needs With Quick Cash Know All About The Electric Dog Fence The Judogi Dog Potties Rocky Adventure: Musings Of A Once-lonely Dog Im Going To Be A Doggie Grandma How Often Must Your Pet Visit A Vet Teaching Your Dog Correctly How To Help Dogs With Hip Pain Ideas To Train Your German Shepherd Dog Pet Insurance For Indoor Cats? Dog Tags: History & Modern Picture
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.111.85) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.005467 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4076, 969,
Rocky Adventure A Dog Show, Go Izzy! Ann Arbor