Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Reviews on Cleveland CG1 Iron
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Reviews on Cleveland CG1 Iron

Inspired by the PGA Tour, the CG1 ironsare ClevelandGolf's new flagship blades. Currently played by Vijay Singh, these elegant irons feature a new technology called Micro-Mill. Using this process of computer milling both face and grooves, Cleveland Golf has created an iron that is tuned for optimal trajectory and distance control. When robot tested, shot dispersion was reduced by an astounding 50%, making it an extremely popular iron choice among good golfers everywhere.

The Cleveland CG1 Irons are simply awesome. I now understand what others are talking about when saying blades have a buttery feel. Also, they are much easier to hit that I thought. In fact, they are just as easy to hit as my old TA3's. With that being said, these are clubs for younger types with a more athletic swing. For me, the biggest surprise with these clubs is the distance. I originally intended to swap the x-100 SL shafts with S300s because I thought there would be a distance loss. Surprisingly, I have actually gained a little distance with a much better trajectory. Overall, these are great clubs that I'd recommend to anyone who plays the game half-way seriously. You do not have to be a single digit handicap to enjoy these irons.

The Cleveland CG1 iron is a muscle back blade that is typically intended for the better ball striking golfer. The form-forged head and minimal offset combine to create a club that, on solidly struck shots, is both butter-soft and incredibly consistent.

Golf is a sport that to play you need to buy a lot of golf equipment. So it's very important that you must own some resources of golf discount superstore, because they can save your money on the equipment fees. If you are not careful, golf clubs are the single biggest expense that you face. I strongly recommend Cleveland CG1 iron in golf store shop. So discount golf clubs can go a long way toward making this expensive game more affordable.
Aarkstore Enterprise Dyskinesia - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 RegTweaker Reviews-Check Invalid User Settings Aarkstore Enterprise Cystoid Macular Edema - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 Might the Recession Be a Sensible Factor For Construction? My Superstar Smile Reviews - To Get Dazzling White Smile Aarkstore Enterprise Alopecia - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 Barnes & Noble Nook E-book Reader: A Detailed Review Water Dispenser, Induction Cooker, "tiny" Has A Lot Of Power - Water Dispenser, Induction Are You Wasting Money? How the Verizon Promo Code Can Save You over $500 Used cubicles look great and can save you money! Warren Buffet: The Oracle of Omaha Warren Buffet: Dedication and Concentration Money Until Payday Till Same Day:no Need To Wait For Your Next Pay Cheque!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.55.116) / Processed in 0.010832 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2014, 385,