Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Reviews of Floor Partners - Opinion
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Reviews of Floor Partners - Opinion

. They tell you they are going to do some thing they are going to perform it. There's an integrity about them that their Word is their Term and it's excellent. they are just the ideal floor organization and we would not go to another one. We would usually pick Floor Partners." they are just the great floor business.!!!! Hurst, TX

Quite Skilled..!!! Dear Mr. Williams, I would like to take a moment to thank you and all your staff for the high top quality of carpet service you've got provided for the Fort Worth Zoo Schooling Department. It is usually a challenge to get contractors of any type in and out in a time frame conducive to our hours of operation. This is equally true when working around school groups in our Education building. Your carpeting crew, supervised by Vollie Oliver, managed to do a Very Professional task from pulling up the old carpet to the final clean up. The whole Training Dept. employees was pleased with the outcomes, along with the way your crewmen conducted themselves throughout the project.

KINDNESS!!! Mr. Williams and Kristen, Very well once again Pink was a major success and because of your challenging function, kindness and time it looked "GREAT!" Mr. Williams, thank you for delivery and pickup up for us. And Kristen your aid via phone calls was top notched. We are blessed to have you and Floor Partners on our team!

I AM IMPRESSED!!! I wanted to let you know how impressed and pleased I was with Cookie as well as the other men who fixed my carpet. They did an awesome job! The team with Floor Partners in Design even vacuumed and cleaned up afterwords. I appreciated how careful they were when they moved my furniture. I also thought the price you charged was Incredibly fair. If I'm ever asked about a great carpet place, I plan to highly suggest you. Thanks for a job Nicely done!

NOTICE: The rater of this enterprise is real. This positive testimonial evaluation for Floor Partners in Design in Haltom City TX may be modified to qualify as special content within the evaluation space provided herein. Call Floor Partners in Design at 817-735-8500 for a lot more FIVE STAR****Business Reviews and Ratings.

Floor Partners in Design located in Haltom City Texas specializes in furnishing the proper floor for your needs from concept to installation. We want your floor to be a far better quality product and outlast in beauty and function from lesser good quality goods.

Our knowledgeable sales workers and licensed interior designers will function with you to create the most effective looking and functional floor tailored to your budget.

A few examples of Residential and Commercial/ Contract products provided:

TM Carpet and Carpet Tile

TM Custom & Specialty Fiber Rugs

TM Hand scraped Hardwoods and Exotic Woods

TM Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain & Glass tile

TM Cork, Cork-Rubber, Rubber

TM Linoleum and vinyl (sheet, tile & planks)

Call us to schedule your on-site appointment or to tour our showroom 817-735-8500

By: Beau Vaughan
Identity Direct Review My Review of the - Hardshell Nutcracker for Black Walnuts and other Hard Shell Nuts Freedomsoft Reloaded Review When You Buy Bowtrol Will You Get The Most For Your Money? Bring Down Your ATV Budget With Used ATV Tires Frozen Financial Transactions Make Money with No Money-When Will Opportunity Knock? How To Finance A Demolition Company With Construction Factoring Irwin Trester : Diversity and Dialogue Mean More Money Suffering Financial Adversity Singorama Review! Is Singorama Really Any Good? Are You Looking For Ways To Earn Extra Money? The Importance of Foot Cream Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.141.105) / Processed in 0.011167 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3189, 385,