Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Review>Taylormade Burner Iron
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review>Taylormade Burner Iron

Overview/Technology- The 2009' Taylormade Burner irons come with a very progressive design

. Some of the extraordinary features of the Taylormade Burner Irons include sweet spot enhancing inverted cone face coupled with considerably reduced club weight makes this a very intuitive iron. But Taylormade doesn't stop there. Longer and lighter shafts reduces overall weight thereby increasing ball speed, making the Burner iron a monster in the yardage gain gain department. There are some definite advancement characteristics of the new Burner iron. Taylormade Burner Specs- Sole Width- 25 mm

Toe Height- 57.6 mm

Heel to Toe- 90 mm

Topline- 8 mm

Surface Area- 33 cm

Stock Shaft Weight- 85 g Actual Player Feedback- "The Burner irons, or at least hit them on the range/launch.... I am still in awe" "My burners are forgiving with great distance" "I am amazed by the continuous quality that I see throughout their product line. The Burners are no exception" Pros/Positives- Great engineering behind this one! Tests show the 4-iron is 15 yards longer than the competition. Long, light shafts and a super thin clubface for high COR is an absolute gem. The undercut cavity along with a sole designed for shot-making, makes the Burner a great advancement for Taylormade. Cons/Negatives- By the same token, the longer shafts may take a while to get used to and some may even struggle. Overall Rating- The Taylormade Burner Irons will be a big seller and provide many positives for the average golfer. We expect this iron to overtake any Taylormade iron predecessor Welcome to ordergolfonline.com to find what you want golf discount, golf equipment, golf

By: fei
BEST SELLER>>TaylorMade Tour Burner TP Driver Sleep Apnea Products - His & Her Products For a Sound Night's Sleep How To Influence Your Customer's Psychology And to sell your product Fast Panic Attacks: Pucci's Story Discount and Shipping Free!!>>Cleveland Ecosure's Green Pest Control The 3 Step Plan to Treat ADHD Naturally & Effectively Signs of an Unfaithful Spouse & Coping With Infidelity – Where to Now? Chiropractor In Rogers Mn | Over-the-counter Injuries; Causes And Prevention Why Acai Berry Isn't at the Grocery Store King County Court Records & King County Criminal Records Denton County Court Records & Denton County Criminal Records Larimer County Court Records & Larimer County Criminal Records
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.219.166) / Processed in 0.005237 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1924, 952,