Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review - Ultimate Viral Link Building System
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review - Ultimate Viral Link Building System

SEO Services

I came accross an interesting site today that offers a unique SEO service called 'The Ultimate Viral Link Building System' and thought I'd give it a go and provide you all with a review of what it was like.

I first came accross this site a couple months back when I was looking to buy text link ads for one of my many sites, it sounded pretty good so I thought I would give it a try.

The system itself is so simple its genius. The webmaster selling the system runs and operates a popular Web Templates site where people go and down load templates and themes for use on thier own site. The webmaster offers to place your links in the footer of around 20 of these templates. The more these templates are downloaded and used, the more links you get back to your website.

The more pages that the sites using your template or theme creates, the more links you receive, thus making it a viral system

So this sounded awesome and I decided to sign up, after all the price he was asking for a 2 month subscription was nominal compared to what I am use to paying for quality links. Sure enough after 2 days of signing up I had around 18 templates up for download with my little link in the footer back to one of my websites. After about 2 weeks the templates had been downloaded around 200 times.

I was also experiencing an increase in search engine traffic for the keywords I specified in the links.

I can't say enough good things about this system, after doing a quick link search using yahoo, I found that the number of links to my site had tripled.

Whats prevalent is that my Google PR has increased, my website traffic has increased and I have been able to quit spending a huge amount of cash on link building.

The sales page could be a bit better in design, I guess he went for providing you the facts about the system rather then dolling up the sales page a bit. Also some of the links I received are not high in PR vale, but I guess that it is to be expected at first due to the fact that people are using the templates on thier new sites. Once thier site grows, so will the PR value, I guess that's why its a viral system, it takes a little while to spread.

I think you can all safely assume I recommend this system

Its well worth a look if you need a cheap SEO Service. If you want the uncut details of the system simply click here: http://www.ultimatevirallinkbuilding.com

Until Next Time!

By: Text Link Ads Buy Links
Clothes Dryer Reviews What To Look For In A Clothes Dryer Prevent Boils - Cures For Skin Boils Review Advantages Of Using Prepaid Debit Cards Pay Your Credit Card Debts On Time Forex Trading: Contrary Opinion And Momentum Indicators Are You Coping With Stress About Your Finances!? Digital Technology Could Be The Answer? Financial Planning And Spending Within Your Means How Credit Reference Agencies Help The Significant Of A Sufficient Working Capital In Business How To Use Obamas Stimulus Plan for A Mortgage Refinance How To Finance Weight Loss Surgery - Nurse's Guide Why People Never Want 2 Face Bankruptcy & Try 2 Find Other Easy Methods? Loan Modification Agreement - Help For Homeowners In Needs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.207.174) / Processed in 0.012173 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2968, 385,