Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review Of I Am Never Movie 2011
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review Of I Am Never Movie 2011

Think Twilight, but with a mediocre cast and cheesier setting. Vampires and Werewolves make way for an alien race fighting to keep nine of their brethren alive. In fact fans of the hit TV show Smallvile might draw several references and comparisons to the action scenes. John (Alex Pettyfer) hails from a hard to pronounce planet that has produced others like him who are on the hitlist of an evil lord.

He's number four in line and that's not a good sign because besides the pressure to survive John is also dealing with post-puberty stress! He's a handsome teenager who stares into space, doodles on sheets and casts those 'ain't I spooky?' eyes on Sarah (Dianna Agron). So the film has him explaining why he's in hiding, romancing the pretty Glee girl and in the last half an hour battling some odd looking aliens with his super powers!

What's hot: There's so much predictability in the film that it actually works in its favour in a strange way. As in you don't really have to put on your thinking hat, wonder why that character said the out of sync line or memorise details that will lead to a cryptic climax. Caruso lays it all bare, brick by brick building his army of tricks and treats to keep you engrossed.

There are times when it feels like you are watching the TV shows Heroes or Supernatural, only shot on a bigger budget with better SFX. Of the cast Pettyfer seems like a natural, but can Agron not take so many pauses and mutter lines under her breath like Quin Fabray ? She has hit musical show to showcase that act, so why bring it to the big screen debut ?

What's not: Clearly made to cater to the Justin Bieber audience, I am Number Four tries too hard to walk into Twilight's footsteps but fails on all accounts. Fault lies in the premise. Why are the aliens on our planets ? How did he gets those super powers ? What happens to their race if John fails ?

There are so many questions that are blatantly left unanswered. Caruso seems in an awkward rush to get to the climax and show off the fireworks. Most of the action scenes seems chugged down right towards the end, to somewhat finish with a bang and leave ambiguity for a sequel.

A kind of fish-out-of-water albeit Hollywood-produced movie, I AM manages to capture the invincibility of God amongst men. A non-intrusive yet blunt mystical sage, X is the central protagonist.

In a way, he is supposed to reflect the human conscience or God's guiding spirit. He's ever so privy to the silent soliloquies of the film's beleaguered characters; he's swift to dissuade their suicidal notions but respects their desire to do as they please .Netwebsite.In Is A Free Movies Website Where You Can Watch Full Movie Free.
A Genuine Review And Talk Of Empire Formula Review Of Elektra Luxx Never Movie 2011 The Jump Manual Review-It Works Review Of The Desert of Forbidden Art Never Movie 2011 The First Years Ignite Stroller - Best Price Ever! Movie reviews and News You Can Use Kolcraft Strollers - All Models Available! Review Of Certified Copy Never Movie 2011 Review Of Black Death Never Movie 2011 Review Of Battle: Los Angeles Never Movie 2011 Review Of 3 Backyards Never Movie 2011 Review: I Reveal The Truth About Millionaire Secrets Revealed! Vaporizer reviews: what the users and the pros have to say about the vaporizers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.114.154) / Processed in 0.011083 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2884, 385,