Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review: G-DRIVE mini
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review: G-DRIVE mini

G-Drive mini has a lot to offer people who need FW and USB port

. This of course has its price $250. $1 per GB is obviously not satisfactory for someone who needs normal Portable HDD. For this price you can get two Canvios and get 2 TB. What can offer the Mini? Click to read my review.

Mini is very lightweight(9 oz) and the usual case, the G-Drive, like all other models. Alcohol test unit 800 has two USB 2.0 ports and one(triple interface). There is also an on / off switch and 12V DC in. As usual you can find all USB and FW cables in the box. The disk is formatted for OSX, and Time Machine(?), Who is generally good, but Windows users may have problems create a Mini for the first use. Inside-resistant aluminum enclosure is the drive running at 5400 rpm, which can make a good speed Firewire ports. As for the speed of USB are fine, but really nothing special. We are at the beginning it is clear that if you want to use this device via USB, try something else.

What I liked when testing the SSD version some time ago was the SSD. No moving parts, no second thoughts when my bag falls drive it, and very high speed. That drive is not retail price of $1300 for the 250 GB version. It is gone with the new Mini. I have a constant fear of killing it due to HDD as with other portable drives. I think that the Mini can(should) have an SSD instead. It is portable, so you can move it and is very lightweight. But you can not just throw it in the backpack, because you will eventually break. And then there are cheaper models with much larger capacity that can break.

Above communications, industrial design may be the point of selling Mini. It really looks good just about anywhere to put it. I even tried the Xbox and the game installed on it, and also connects to the TV and all the other things in the living room. But then again, it has to be a portable drive.

If you need an external hard drive and are heavy users will appreciate the Apple Mini. It will look good all things Apple you have, you can use Firewire and very light to wear. I would definitely go for the SSD version and possibly save $on the broken disks. USB 3.0 will be a great addition and it also justify the price. SSD USB3 and FW ports, and we offer.

good:

Light(only 9 oz) Industrial Design: looks good, it connects to anything by Apple Connectivity: 2 FireWire, 1 USB is all you need

Bad

No USB 3.0 HDD: no SSD Price: $250 for 250 GB

Specifications:

Ultra portable external storage

storage capacities up to 500 GB

Time Machine ready

Mac OS in a format out of the box(compatible with Windows)

Two high-performance versions:

Interface Combo:(1) FireWire 400(1), USB 2.0

Triple Interface:(1) FireWire 400(1), FireWire 800,(1) USB 2.0 port

FireWire bus powered no AC

Compact size, weighs less than 9 ounces

Unique silent cooling of high-quality all aluminum enclosure

industrial design complements MacBook Pro and other laptops

Standard 3-year factory warranty

MSRP: $129.00 for 160 GB(interface combo) and $319.00 for 500GB(triple interface)

Via: Review: G-DRIVE mini

Related Posting Search Result:Test: LG LCD TV 42LD450

Televisions are overstated. People spend thousands of dollars to buy the latest, fantastic TV with more features. For...Quick Review: Iomega eGo Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0

Ego portable hard drive with iomega is a sleek, compact device that handles data storage, such as can be expected...Review: Eye-Fi Wireless Camera Pro X2 card

Short version : drug transfer photos from your camera to your computer without the hassles and without wires, using ...Review: Tissot T-Touch II

Tissot T-Touch Tissot is the flagship sports watch. While other models have come and gone, venerated T-Touch touc...Doug Pandigital Novel Reviews: Not so good Ebook Reader

Android works! Has a screen! It's cheap! What's not to love. Apparently a lot, because the good...HP, Read our reviews, consumers want Windows 7 Slate, Too

HP revealed the majority of its strategy yesterday pills Fortune Brainstorm conference. Windows 7 HP Slate s...

Review: G-DRIVE mini

By: blue91
Exclusive Endowmax Review - Does Endowmax Work? MATEMÁTICA FINANCEIRA Quick Money With Maverick Money Makers Low-budget Pass Bargains To Exhilirate You: Private Rooms, Air Tickets, Places To Eat, Stores, Enjoy Functional Essays On Advices On Snatching Within The Budget Air Ticket Rates Final Fantasy 13 Review Insanity Workout Review - Are You Insane For Buying Shaun T's Insanity Workout Program? eat stop eat review Low-budget Break Bargains To Stimulate You: Units, Plane Tickets, Eating Places, Stores, Amusement, Eat Stop Eat-Eat Stop Eat Review-Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon Eat Stop Eat Review|Brad Pilon Review Eat Stop Eat Review - Does Brad Pilon's Eat Stop Eat Work? Overdraft Protection - Why Opting Out Can Start Saving You Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.126.11) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012683 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 64 , 4963, 385,
Review: G-DRIVE mini New York City