Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Revealed! One Of My Best-kept Secrets To Make More Money With Little Or No Risk
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Revealed! One Of My Best-kept Secrets To Make More Money With Little Or No Risk

Heres something that may surprise you given the current state of the economy and

the stories you may have heard about people losing millions of dollars in the real estate market there doesnt have to be risk in real estate.

Real estate investing shouldnt be like a trip to Las Vegas.

Unfortunately, many investors treated it like that during the rapidly appreciating market just a few years ago and then got stuck when the bubble burst.

Thats not investing. Thats gambling.

Instead, real estate is a calculated investment. We dont roll the dice and hope everything is okay.

If youre buying low- and moderate-income properties as you get started, which is what we teach our students in our mentoring programs and in our courses, you virtually eliminate the risk.

Heres one of my best kept secrets: Dont go into any investment unless youre willing to hold it for 3 to 5 years.

I dont advocate the get-rich quick methods a lot of other gurus seem to teach. And I practice what I only preach. I dont go into a deal unless I can expect to earn positive cash flow every month for several years. Why? Because Im interested in properties that will produce income right away and that is NOT dependent on whether the market values go up. Thats a HUGE risk. And thats not a game we want to play.

That said, if there is a property that you can flip quickly and theres very little risk then of course thats a good deal. But it depends on the circumstances.

For the most part however, planning to invest in a property for 3 to 5 years is a sound proven strategy that worked 30 years ago and continues to work for our students today.

For example, in areas like Cape Coral and Ft. Myers, Florida where the population and economy was booming builders added tens of thousands of luxury homes. They overbuilt and as a result home prices dropped and foreclosures soared. But that occurred mostly in the high-end markets not in low- to middle-income markets because most of them were already built out.

My point is that the low- and moderate-income markets arent as susceptible to depreciating values and that means less risk for you.

And I dont think Ive ever seen a landlord lower someones rent because housing prices have dropped. They dont do it because the rental prices rarely go down! They only go up and thats the business you want to be in, especially when youre first starting out.

Heres the bottom line: When analyzing an investment property such as duplex or triplex, figure out what you can earn in rent and calculate the expenses in advance so you can anticipate your cash flow.

So it doesnt matter what happens with the economy if you follow my proven advice and use this buy-and-hold strategy. You know that if you buy the property at a certain price, you can anticipate your income, your expenses and whether youll generate positive cash flow.

You wont even care what happens with the economy because youll still have money coming in. If the market appreciates, great! If not, youre still in great shape.

To learn more about how one of our personal mentors can help you get started contact us at XXXX.

by: Russ Whitney
OKI C3450 Review A Review Of The Aeg L11842 Washer Dryer Outer Finance Institutions, South Carolina * The Additional You Go, The Higher It's All About Location- 5 Well-liked Areas To Spend Money On Timeshares Reviewing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Important Guidelines - Reviews Of Heal-N-Soothe International Money Transfers From Uk Review Of Lenovo X200 Caralluma Burn : An Unbaised Review Salehoo Review: What Testimonials Say How to save money on medications? Perfect Uninstaller Review Prosperity Paradox Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.166.242) / Processed in 0.011978 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3284, 385,
Revealed! One Of My Best-kept Secrets To Make More Money With Little Or No Risk