Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Retirement Or Old Age
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Retirement Or Old Age

Retirement Or Old Age

One morning day, I was driving on the highway and heading to office as usual. It was a pleasant summer morning with nice weather and quite dawn.

But on the road, there was a different story. I was driving in the middle of too many cars driven by morons, who were speeding like hell, and driving like crazy heading toward their destinations - I guess their workplaces - as if something will run away if they do not drive faster and faster.

Anyhow and while I was driving down the highway during the early hours of the morning and feeling a little bit sleepy, I noticed that I was running out of fuel, and had had to stop by a petrol station for fueling. So, I stopped after a while of driving by the second petrol station, gas station, or pump on my way, and, then, asked the pump jockey for full tank.

In the petrol station and while I was waiting for the pump jockey to finish filling up my car tank, I spent few minutes admiring the speeding cars passing by the petrol station like flying rockets. Within those few minutes of deep thinking, I started traveling with time higher and higher into my imagination space, and wondering why those morons were driving their vehicles at high speed on the roads.

I smiled at the thought, and turned to my right side to unexpectedly see an old guy sitting next to me on the front passenger chair looking at me with a big smile on his calm face, and white long coat.

Actually, I cannot remember if the weather was a little bit cold at that morning, or the car's air-condition was set at low temperature. All what I was able to recall was that I felt too cold, and harried to check the car AC, when he, the old guy, took my hand slowly off the AC buttons, and asked me, with low and gentle voice, to relax and take a deep breath.

Without hesitation, I did whatever he asked me to do with amazement, and had no idea what to say or do. Therefore, I kept my mouth shut until he introduced himself to me by the name "Retirement".

"Retirement!!!!". I got stunned at the situation and asked myself "how did this old guy find and come to see me just now? I still have more than twenty years to meet or get in touch with such a guy." I told him angrily that it was not the time for such a meeting, and that I did not expect to see him around soon.

He immediately laughed at my reaction, and told me that he was would be meeting somebody else at this petrol station in few minutes time. But when he saw my thoughts coming out of my car, and flying into the sphere, he got excited to have a small chat with me, discuss with me those thoughts, and enjoy the extra minutes that he had before his coming appointment.

At that moment I started to feel the warm coming back into my body, and gather my strength. Then, he looked at me, and asked me if I had any idea about who those morons were. Immediately I shot back an answer that, I thought, was the smartest one I could come up with that so fast. I told him "they are the people who races life for better living."

He looked at me with cold look and gave me a striking answer saying "they are the cowards who are running away from their realities and heading, in their minds, into their fascinating dreams." He asked me "didn't you see the movie (Inception)."

He went further by saying "those people are the morons of life who will keep sacrificing their early stages in life for the senior ones before realizing the promotion time." He, then, clarified by saying "they are the people who are running so fast in the no-light tunnel, away from the dark, and, without realization, into the dark to find me, unintentionally, waiting for them at the end of the tunnel, standing in front of the light but not blocking the light, and having my arms widely opened for big hug."

He continued by saying, "they are the people who are struggling in running out of such tunnel in a way to postpone seeing my face, but don't realize by doing so they are heading faster into my direction.

He asked me, "do you think they used the time going through the tunnel efficiently to think, and work hard to get prepared for such moment. How many of them had serious thinking about this minute, and, accordingly, slowed down their running pace in order to get prepared for such a moment.

Suddenly and while I was thinking about the last two questions, I saw him disappearing and asking me to use my mind more than my strength when the pump jockey knocked hard the glass of my car's front door asking me for the money.

I looked at the boy, paid him for the fuel, and drove my car out of the petrol station to, again, join those morons in their race. Through the whole way to office, I kept thinking of what that old and wise guy said to me, and what he meant with no-light tunnel, the dark and the promotion time.

What shall I do?????
An Inside Look at How People Make Money Investing in Penny Stocks Investing on Protective Metal Coating The Fundamental Principles Of Investing Waco Divorce Lawyers Wills And Trusts Lawyer In Oakland County Donates Christmas Gift To Animal Shelter IRS Tax Lawyer Patent Lawyer Copyright Lawyer The Top Retirement Properties Retirement Planning The Advice Of A Wrongful Death Lawyer Counts Indeed How will a DWI attorney Rancho Cucamonga lawyer help you? Details to Watch for When Investing in Nike Sneakers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.11.28) New York / New York City Processed in 0.014512 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4991, 176,
Retirement Or Old Age New York City