Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Relax and Take it easy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Relax and Take it easy

Relax and Take it easy

Relax and Take it easy

One of the most stressful things in your life is quite possibly, moving house. Finding a new property you can call 'Home' is difficult enough without finding the right Estate Agent, Mortgage provider and hoping the exchange goes through with no hiccups.

Then of course there is the move itself. If I didn't shave my head, I would have pulled my hair out! So, I decided to take it easy. I took some advise from moveme.com, found a brilliant Van hirecompany of whom do cheap storage aswell. "Henfield Hire and Storage". The storage team made me feel really relaxed by sending a free van with driver to my house, helped me load all the big stuff in and then whisked it away to the secure units, leaving me to relax a little and finish off what I needed to.

My wife suggested we visited Pooh Corner, the home of Christopher Robin and the Winnie the Pooh stories. The whole village was spectacular and I had the opportunity to throw PoohSticks from the bridge. I think I enjoyed the experience more than my youngest children, however, I am not ashamed to admit it. This was a great relaxing day and really took my mind off the stress of moving.Relax and Take it easy

Once the move itself was complete, I was, and still am, decorating. Finding the odd water leak here and there, the odd roof tile missing and fascia boards in need of repair. Conversely, I decided to relax again by joining my London work colleagues on a Christmas do to a Medieval themed night on St Katherines Docks next to Tower Bridge.

I was abit dubious to start with but by the end of the night I didn't really want to leave.

The whole night was pure entertainment. Having to shout "Wench" (as a house rule) to get a re-fill of free Ale or wine. The 'Wenches' were fantastic; dancing, serving and attending every time we shouted. In-between each of the 4 courses we were entertained by Court Jesters, of whom, juggled, rode a uni-cycle and managed somehow to climb through a tennis racket. The atmosphere was electric as we were invited to join in with dancers and really make a 'prat' out of ourselves. When the entertainment drew to an end, the bar stayed open and modern music was played so we were able to get up, dance and mingle with everyone in the underground dungeon. Fantastic.

So, now after all that relaxation, I can honestly claim that Moving is not as stressful as people make out. Just follow the advice of Moveme.com, get some storage with a small family run company (not the big boys as they can get expensive), in addition to hiring a Van to finish off the small amount of moving you'd have left, hire a car and visit some of the most fantastic places Sussex and London have to offer.
An Elf On The Shelf - A Holiday Tradition How To Get A Free iPad Australia Cut the Costs of Travel with Manchester Minibus Hire How To Decorate Your Nails For Your Halloween Party Have A Popular Halloween Costume With The False Nails Using A Travel Agent To Book A Hotel Late Theatre Tickets In London What You Might See While Snorkelling on a Fiji Holiday New Celebrity Trend- Socks With High Heels Island Destinations In Thailand Alicyn Roy Selected as Dream Trip Finalist in Conde Nast Traveler Contest Yellowstone National Park Two Dollar Bills for Christmas How to Budget Money for Holiday Lists
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.247.31) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.005384 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2786, 954,
Relax and Take it easy Tel Aviv