Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Relationship Help - It's All About You, Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Relationship Help - It's All About You, Baby

Author: Colin Martin

It's all about me? I thought the whole reason for a relationship was to share our feelings and give to the other person? That's true. Romance is all about putting someone else first above yourself, putting your ego on the backburner and thinking unselfishly about another's feelings. But let me ask you this...if you don't constantly make improvements in your life, learn new skills and trades or consistently work on your self happiness, what will you have left to give them? Relationship are funny in the fact that you can give, give and give and then all of a sudden it goes sour. I've been there and I know you have too. What the hell happened? It's not the fact that you gave too much, it's what you gave them that was the problem. If you don't practice the simple ways of "Kaizen," the Japanese word for "improvements," and learning a little bit about the world and your place in it, you'll run the risk of running out of "you" to give. Relationships are not about the money, house or cars. They are only partially about sharing, feelings and thoughtfulness. The most important part of what you give to a relationship is you. People expect other people to grow. Being the best that you can be is the number one key to relationship happiness. How can you be the best that you can be? By improving yourself little by little, day by day. What keeps a relationship fresh is not buying a bigger house every ten years, asking daily "Are you alright?" or a date at a new restaurant every Saturday night. How many times have we done all these things just to end up in break-up, and when we ask why they say, "I'm bored. I need excitement in my life." This is a wake up call to say that YOU are the excitement they need. Concentrating on always making yourself better, giving them new info about yourself and teaching or showing them new things keeps them captivated. Each day that you have something new to share feels like a new day in the relationship. A relationship that never stales. And the responsibility is yours to make this happen. Being the best that you can be is not someone else's problem, it's yours. You can't order it online or buy it in a store or steal from your neighbor. You have to stop shaking your head "No" to every new experience that comes along and say "Yes." Being a bore is blatantly obvious to everyone around you, but especially so your lover. You are the gift they need to be happy. Not only will this work for your relationship, it will create opportunities in every part of your life. This is your responsibility and why it's all about you, Baby! How do you create an everlasting quality for your relationship today? For nearly 20 years one man, Colin Martin, has searched for and found the number one secret to building an exceptional romantic relationship. The answer doesn't lie in the endless volumes of self help books and repetitive talk shows ....but within yourself! About the Author:

Colin Martin has given over 2000 personal consultations to singles and couples alike to improve how they view their relationships.

He lives in Virginia Beach with his Son.
TEST ANXIETY: A Silent Epidemic among Children What to look into a baby stroller? Celebrate Your Children With Children's Baseball Caps behave your child Three Personalized Baby Gift Ideas That Make Mommy And Baby Really Happy All You Need To Know About Caregivers How to Get Free Baby Diaper Samples Tips For Creating A Happy, Productive, Creative Environment For Kids La Stella Blu Baby Slings Ergo Baby Carrier Divorced with Kids—moms and forgiveness, talking to the kids, independence, reconciliation and remarriage Child Safety Seats - Points To Note easy ways for teens to make fast money easy ways for teenagers to make money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.90.44) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012636 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3294, 956,
Relationship Help - It's All About You, Baby Ann Arbor