Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Real Ninja Training - Why A Master Of The Art Says That, "ninjutsu Is Not A 'real' Martial Art!"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Real Ninja Training - Why A Master Of The Art Says That, "ninjutsu Is Not A 'real' Martial Art!"

Real Ninja Training - Why A Master Of The Art Says That,

One of the most surprising statements that my students hear from me all the time

has to do with the validity of Ninjutsu - the Ninja's Arts of accomplishment - as a real martial art. In fact, I contend that Ninjutsu is NOT a real martial art!

I'm sure that you're just as confused right now, as my students are the first time they hear me say this. But, I believe - no, I KNOW that this is true.

Before I explain my logic, let's take a look at what we find when we explore the conventional martial arts generally available in today's world. Even most of the so-called "traditional" martial systems being taught in martial arts schools around the world today, are no different from what I'm about to describe.

When we think of martial arts in today's world, the general image that comes to mind involves predominantly physical aspects - supposedly the aspects related to physical self defense. In fact, if you and I would walk into a martial arts school right now, we would have no doubt that 95% or better, of what we would see being done, would be the blocks, kicks, punches, or grappling moves that are a part of that system's way of approaching personal self protection.Real Ninja Training - Why A Master Of The Art Says That,

Of course, we might also see a bit of quiet, Zen-like meditation for a few minutes before or after the physical training, and we might even here a minute or two discussion related to being a better person in life. Maybe.

So... how is this any different from the art of Ninjutsu? After all, aren't there methods for blocking, kicking, punching, and what-not in the art? And the answer is in part.

You see, Ninjutsu is a composite martial system. It is made up of a wide array of arts that could be stand-alone systems in and of themselves. And, what we see as the blocking, kicking, etc., of the art - is not the art itself. These skills are a part of the Ninja's unarmed combat method known as Ninpo-Taijutsu ("the ninja's body skills"), and as-such, is only one aspect - one face - of the overall training.

And, even with all of the weapon arts, military and self defense strategy lessons, and everything else related to combat and self defense - we have still only scratched the surface of this thing called ninjutsu - "the art of the 'enduring person.'"

No. The reason that I say that Ninjutsu is not a "real" martial art when compared to the conventional systems being taught today is because there is more to the art that is NOT related to combat, than those aspects that are.

Again, the way that most martial arts are being transmitted today - in fact, the way that most were developed historically - followed the logic that your primary focus was on learning the skills of combat - and then, as an add-on - as a side-effect of the training - you may develop things like discipline, confidence, respect, and such.

Contrary to this, the combat aspects of the art of the Ninja actually "grew out of" a need to protect the life empowerment teachings that were inherited by the people known as Shinobi no Mono - the name of our spiritual ancestors before the name "Ninja" became popular.

What this means is that the life empowerment, Enlightenment and wisdom-teachings for allowing you to be successful, attain the results you want - for created the life you've always dreamed of living - form the core ideals of the art - the lessons to be focused on first.Real Ninja Training - Why A Master Of The Art Says That,

Then, from this standpoint - from this perspective - our self defense skills have a purpose. And, that purpose is to protect our new life from anything that might threaten to harm it.

It is this focus on Life Mastery - on "waking up" to truth and living in accordance with natural laws - not on fighting - that makes Ninjutsu different from just about every other martial art out there.

In fact, it is this core essence that makes me take the position that Ninjutsu is not a real martial art at all!

by: Jeffrey Miller
Hidden In Plain Sight - Avoid These Mistakes If You're Trying To Learn Ninjutsu Invisibility Skills Golf Injuries: Preventing Back Injuries Consumerinjurylawyers : Fosamax Femur Fractures auto rubber floor mats Buying Auto Loans With No Credit History Bad Credit Auto Loan- Assistive Info Abot Bad Credit Need Auto Loan Rock On With The Roll-off Trucks Knowing Injuries Involving Paralysis The Power and Versatility of Digger Derrick Trucks Why Used Bucket Trucks are a Good Idea Car Insurance Rates Predicted Skoda Yeti Showcased At The Hyderabd International Auto Show Manufacturers Of The Trucks In North America
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.98.13) / Processed in 0.013685 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4068, 952,
Real Ninja Training - Why A Master Of The Art Says That, "ninjutsu Is Not A 'real' Martial Art!"