Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Hidden In Plain Sight - Avoid These Mistakes If You're Trying To Learn Ninjutsu Invisibility Skills
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hidden In Plain Sight - Avoid These Mistakes If You're Trying To Learn Ninjutsu Invisibility Skills

Hidden In Plain Sight - Avoid These Mistakes If You're Trying To Learn Ninjutsu Invisibility Skills

With the resurgence in interest in the Ninja and the art of Ninjutsu

, thanks to the new movie "Ninja Assassin," there has come a new wave of students who want to be the Ninja they saw on the movie screen. And, unfortunately, that is such a shame. Because the movie-makers completely ignored the fact that their Ninja superstar missed the mark on invisibility!

I know, I know, he did this or that in the movie. But, the fact is this... he wasn't invisible! And that is what this article discusses - the missing pieces in the logic of most people when they fantasize about being this lone Ninja superhero character, running around disposing of the bad guys in their Ninja superhero "costume."

It's quite simple really... if you think about it.

How "invisible" is a Ninja in 21st century America, Canada, Australia, Europe, or anywhere else outside of Japan, where we don't wear the split-toed, tabi that the Ninja are known for?!Hidden In Plain Sight - Avoid These Mistakes If You're Trying To Learn Ninjutsu Invisibility Skills

Think about it.

Because I know that in the area where I live, the only people who wear tabi, and who would leave behind those distinctive footprints, are those who train at my dojo ('martial arts training hall'). It's true. That means that "all tabi-prints lead to my academy - and everyone in it."

How "invisible" is that?!

And then there is the costume. It really is a costume by-the-way. What we know of as the shinobi shozoku, or Ninja outfit, is actually a stage-hand's attire for traditional, Japanese stage performances, where they don't have curtain calls to change sets - but instead have these black-garbed individuals walk out and move things about. Japanese audiences are taught to ignore anyone dressed this way, and to see them as "invisible."

So, guess what they decided to use when they began to introduce Ninja into their plays? Right. The costume that everyone was programmed to see as "invisible!"

And, even if we were to go back to 13th - 16th century Japan, do you really think that a real Ninja would be running around the Japanese countryside dressed in one of these costumes? An outfit that screams, "I'm a Ninja, you can't see me!"

No, the art of invisibility - the art of stealth for a Ninja - involves the concept of "being invisible in the eyes of your enemy." What that means is that he doesn't recognize you as a threat - even when you're right in front of him.

Are there aspects of invisibility within the art of Ninjutsu? Absolutely.

But they have more to do with hiding in plain sight, than they do with running around in some childish, Halloween, trick-or-treat outfit - especially when anyone who even catching a glimpse of you would know exactly what you were doing!

No. Do you want to know what a real Ninja wears when he or she is being "invisible?" Take a walk outside, or to the park, or the mall, and look around. Look at everyone you see and how they're dressed.

See any Ninja? No?

Are you sure?

by: Jeffrey Miller
Golf Injuries: Preventing Back Injuries Consumerinjurylawyers : Fosamax Femur Fractures auto rubber floor mats Buying Auto Loans With No Credit History Bad Credit Auto Loan- Assistive Info Abot Bad Credit Need Auto Loan Rock On With The Roll-off Trucks Knowing Injuries Involving Paralysis The Power and Versatility of Digger Derrick Trucks Why Used Bucket Trucks are a Good Idea Car Insurance Rates Predicted Skoda Yeti Showcased At The Hyderabd International Auto Show Manufacturers Of The Trucks In North America Injury Law Portland, Oregon
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.011881 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3103, 952,