Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Rare lottery shiny legendary beast Pokemon Center plush toys have arrived
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rare lottery shiny legendary beast Pokemon Center plush toys have arrived

The Pokemon Centers in Japan are having the lottery of a lifetime. Shiny versions (different colors) of Suicune, Entei and Raikou plush Pokedolls. These three legendary beast Pokemon plushes are absolutely stunning. They are different color versions from the original Pokemon Center Pokedolls. Entei is more of a brownish color instead of red, Raikou is orange in color with a yellow mane instead of a purple mane, and Suicune has a light blue main instead of purple. They have a different color shiny tag similar to the gold Magikarp and red Gyarados plushies that were sold last year. They are absolutely gorgeous.

Now the very bad news. These three beautiful plush toys are not for sale anywhere. They are the top prize in the 2010 Japanese Pokemon Center lottery. There are 400 colored marbles that are in a bingo-stlye machine that is used as a lottery. When you spend 2500 yen (about $30) at the Pokemon Center, you will receive one chance to win from now until mid-July. The top prize is one set of all 3 legendary beast Pokemon pokedolls.

The lottery consists of white, yellow, red and blue marbles. Red is the top prize and if you get this color, you win the set of 3 legendary beast shiny pokedolls. But, there is only 1 red marble out of 400 colored marbles. So your odds of winning are 1 in 400. The blue marble is the second place and allows you to choose 1 of the 3 Pokedolls. Not sure how many are in the lottery, but I think less than 5 out of 400. If I had to guess I would say only 1 or 2. The 3rd prize is the yellow marble and if you get this color, you win a set of shiny (different color) legendary beast charms. I'm not sure how many of these are in the lottery, but I think less than 10. Again if I had to guess, I would say 3-5 of them. The last place prize is the white marble and it awards you a shiny legendary beast sticker. The color marbles vary from Pokemon Center to Pokemon Center, but the prizes are the same.Rare lottery shiny legendary beast Pokemon Center plush toys have arrived

I have heard reports that there are only 250 of the Suicune, Entei, and Raikou shiny legendary beast plushies made, but it could be even less. Of the amounts that are coming out so far, I wouldnt be surprised if it was less. I personally have spent $2000 and had over 80 tries in the lottery and I got 80 stickers. No plushies, no charms, nothing but stickers. Its very frustrating to try to win these beautiful prizes. All I can do is keep trying.

Since the lottery has started, I have seen only a couple of the plushies go for sale. Expect to pay $500 or more for the set of 3 plush toys, and the price will probably continue to rise as they get harder and harder to find. If you consider the demand for these, you are going to have to be very lucky to get your hands on a set of them. I wish it were easier as these plushes really are beautiful.
How to Introduce Color to Little Kids How To Save Money In Child Custody Cases Teach Children the Way to Manage Money Participate in Volunteer Work with Children to gain wisdom and experience Parenting Kids - How to set boundaries Learn how to set boundaries in parenting kids Important Notice for Children Wearing Vision Eyeglasses Disney Guide Book For Kids What You Need To Know About Child Custody Move Over Kids: Online Learning Is For Adults, Too Buying the Right Luggage For Children How Parenting Time Is Determined In Minnesota Divorce And Child Custody Cases. Taking the Pain Out Of Kids Parties with Childrens Entertainers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.171.20) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005460 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2934, 956,
Rare lottery shiny legendary beast Pokemon Center plush toys have arrived New York City