Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Quickcam 9000 Pro - Three Essential Things You Should Know Before You Buy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Quickcam 9000 Pro - Three Essential Things You Should Know Before You Buy

The Logitech Quickcam 9000 Pro is an excellent Webcam and I'm really pleased I bought it

. I've had it a few weeks now and it surpasses any webcam I've ever used. The picture quality is superb (I was impressed by the Carl Zeiss optics) and everyone is always saying how clear the sound is when I make a Skype call. The thing is if I was buying one today there are some things I'd want to know first. I can help you if you're thinking of buying one as I did my research before I got mine so if you read this article you won't have to.

1. Make Sure You get The Best Price

I looked around a few of the comparison sites and I found that sure you can see a competitive price showing up. But When I dug a little deeper and factored in the shipping costs I found one retailer selling even cheaper. I'll tell you more about this below.

2. Get The Latest Version - Some retailers are still selling the old onesQuickcam 9000 Pro - Three Essential Things You Should Know Before You Buy

While looking around online to buy my cam I was a bit confused. I noticed that there seemed to be two identical models, one called the "Quickcam 9000 pro" and the other called the "Webcam 9000 pro". So what's the difference between the two?

It seems that Logitech have recently decided to improve this model and have made some major modifications that make it perform much better. It took a bit of research but I eventually found out that the latest model has better widescreen capabilities and it now works better in low light. That's to say the patented Logitech low light rightlight technology is now built into the webcam itself whereas before it ran from your computer, using up it's resources. For some reason Logitech aren't shouting about this upgrade so you need to make sure you take full advantage. Beware there are still a number of the old model around and both model names are used interchangeably. Even the model number is the same in most cases.

3. Make Sure This Camera suits Your Needs

As I said I think this cam is great and will be perfect for most people. But if you need a full HD webcam that you can use with Skype HD and for recording video in full HD then the new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 is the way to go. This is a fair bit more expensive and should only get it if you really need HD quality and you have a fairly powerful PC that can handle the video at such high quality.

To ensure you get the best deal on the latest version of the Logitech Quickcam 9000 visit my blog for a full review of this webcam.

Article originally published as Quickcam 9000 pro

by: Peter Stuart
Acorn International Xianxingpeifu Achieve A Year Ex Gratia Payments - Acorn International - Where To Buy Kindle Best Buy New Online Shopping Deals Through Reverse Bid Auctions What you need to concentrate on while you Buy palm trees? Why Use Best Buy Vouchers? Why Would A Company Want To Buy My Structured Settlement Paying Attention Of The Finest Floor Configurations These Days Options When Faced With A Pay Cut How to Buy Oyster with Pearl To Information Of Voucher Discount Is Available for Many Products For Online Shopping Why Buy Rustic Beds? The Price you Pay for a Walk in Bathtub Why Buy A Bridal Set At All?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.42.215) / Processed in 0.013194 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3012, 962,