Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Puritan Hard Drive Review (Paul Blyth 1/2)
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Puritan Hard Drive Review (Paul Blyth 1/2)

Hi, I received the Puritan Hard Drive about 20th of December last year, I am overwhelmed at the content.

It is like the treasures that were taken out of Solomon's temple.

It is packed with such knowledge, understanding and so much wisdom I can fully understand how our Puritan forefathers walked in such fear of the Lord that they sought His and only His will to be done in their lives.

I was struggling with life in general and felt that I was slipping so far away from God that I just could not see the way back, when I started looking into the Puritan Hard Drive. I was short on finances but willing to part with a treasured Matthew Henry 5 volumes in order to pay for the Puritan Hard Drive.

Well only just after a month of continuously looking into the Puritans (on the Puritan Hard Drive - ed.), reading some and listening to the audio I feel that the Lord in His good kindness and His abounding mercy has once again assured me of His wonderful gracious Love towards His own.

I've got other Christian teaching material but nothing compares to what the Lord has done using Still Waters Revival Books to bring these books together and putting them all in one small compact 21st century device. It is TRULY amazing.

To the people who have put this Puritan Hard Drive together, whether you read from books and it is your voice that is heard (reading classic Reformed and Puritan books to MP3 - ed.), or have put your sermons on audio, and to SWRB who worked in collecting all the material together, my heart goes out to you all, and I say thank you - but without the LORD none of this would ever of been done, so we must all give Him the praise and glory. We are all worthy of the greatest condemnation, but by His selfless sacrifice He poured out His Love on such utterly worthless worms and redeemed those that He chose before there was time.

- Paul Blyth

Plymouth, England (UK)

Please visit Still Waters Revival Books at puritandownloads.com.
Buying Canvas Wall Art: Tips To Consider Increase In Fsi Which Is Expected To Boost Affordable Housing Fellowes Powershred W-11c Cross-cut Paper Shredder Review How To Get Ready For Success With Your Home Business In 2012 Inspirational Collezione C2 Philippine Map T Shirts At An Online Store From The Philippines Modern Family the Last Walt Review The Best Ways for Men to Last Longer in Bed Tonight Slimming Pill Reviews How to Get Cheap BMW Insurance Benefits Of Hiring Child Support Enforcement Agency Your Child Just Moved Out: Time To Clean And Organize Watch B.J. Penn vs Jon Fitch Live Online Stream Free UFC 127 - February 26, 2011 Whimsical Wedding Invitations For Winter Wedding
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.122.195) / Processed in 0.011820 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2107, 975,