Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Private Lending Credibility Kit: The Importance Of Press Coverage
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Private Lending Credibility Kit: The Importance Of Press Coverage

Private Lending Credibility Kit:  The Importance Of Press Coverage

Press write-ups are just a wonderful thing. Any clippings that you might have from a newspaper or any sort of press release that you have issued about yourself, about your company, about your deals, and if you're comfortable writing press releases it's clearly a great way to attract a lot of attention.

Write an Effective Press Release

Press release writing is a whole science in and of itself that, again, relates back to marketing in terms of making sure that you market and you write interesting press releases and not dry and boring ones. They cannot be about you. They need to be about your reader. A good press release can go a long way.

Regardless, any press release that you've done and you can send press releases out for free, there are many, many ways to do that on the Internet. The PR Web service is the biggest one. I've used that for years and I will send out an occasional press release, not necessarily because I expect some press to call to me up, that's not the point, but I can have it as a press release in my credibility kit. It's just another one that I can show in there. It shows that it's been sent out.

I announce particularly interesting things that go on in my business, and sometimes I give things away to charitable organizations and we kind of announce that in press releases. We do a lot of that.

My Experience with Press Releases

My one story about getting a newspaper press release is with my local newspaper that I do a lot of advertising in. I would constantly talk to the sales person and I would ask them if they ever have a slow day please print my press release. Every time I talked to the fellow I would ask him, "Please, if you have a slow day print my press release."

A couple of years ago on a Saturday morning I got like four calls in a row on a Saturday morning from potential sellers. I couldn't figure out what was going on and finally about the fifth one that called said, "Yeah, your article was great in the newspaper," and at that point a little bell went off and I realized they probably had printed my press release.

I went and bought the local paper and sure enough on the very front page of the business section was my press release completely unedited with my phone number, my website, everything, right there. They didn't even bother to take any of that stuff out. They printed the thing without him probably looking at it. They probably had some extra space to fill, they didn't know what to do, and there it was.

It cost me absolutely nothing. I'm sure that would have cost probably several thousand dollars to purchase that same piece of real estate on that newspaper. To this day, I include a copy of that press release with the newspaper headline on all of my credibility kits.

by: Michel Lautensack
Injury Loans for the benefit of Clients Does Payment Protection Insurance Help Consumers? Mens Fashion-what Men Want? Insurance Leads: How The Qualified Ones Can Be Tapped? Seeking the Best Laptop Insurance How To Watch Football Online Income Protection Insurance Pre-Claim Checklist What Services Are Covered By A Burial Insurance Policy? Risk Assessment For Insurance Companies Error Omission Insurance-3 Frequently Asked Questions Business Insurance And The Credit Crunch Why It Is Essential To Have Appropriate Commercial Insurance Business Insurance Protects Your Assets
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.24.134) / Processed in 0.012977 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2919, 975,
Private Lending Credibility Kit: The Importance Of Press Coverage