Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Preview Ping K15 Driver
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Preview Ping K15 Driver

Preview Ping K15 Driver

Ping has released two new drivers for about two years so far, the i15 fits those players who like to play with the ball off the tee and the G15 for those who wanted slightly more forgiveness and a higher launch angle for more distance. Now the company has released the K15 Driver. That is the good news for players who simply want to cream the ball as far and as straight as possible as they expected.

In fact, I'm not cared about the looks of the head about golf. But do not misunderstand my meanings for what I said. As a matter of fact, I like it a heck of a lot. The K-15 still looks much better to me. I didn't realize that when I bought it, and I am sure you will still see much more of the G-15 Game Improvement Clubs on tour than you will this K-15 Super Game Improvement Model. I must tell you that The Rapture line of clubs is replaced by the K-15 Driver is the replacement set. I love the way this club sets up square. Be it the 9.5 and 10.5 loft version that is available in all three lofts in both left and right handed models. It just looks a little too long in the tail section for my rather persnickety eye.

Ping adopts new technology when they designed the K15. That makes Ping K15help you control the golf clubs easily which was a PING innovation. Ping's latest technological goodie is called SF Tec. SF Tec which concentrates approximately 10% of head mass toward the heel which helps square the face of consistently straight tee shots. And this set of golf provided consistent performance because the head of it is 460cc large profile and a club face that is longer heel to toe combine for across the hitting surface. The overall design of the club positions the center of gravity low and back to generate high launch and low spin conditions. A large 460cc head significantly increases MOI. Weight is saved by thinning the crown and re-distributing that Wight to SF Tec's external weight pad to optimize the center of gravity and create a high MOI. The larger surface area of the club face is 5% larger and is highly forgiving on off-center hits and generates faster ball speeds across the entire face. I am very keen to have a try to this golf clubs with my friends, so I would like to recommend it to you all. Hope you will have nice golf time.
Choose Budget Hotels Delhi For a Comfortable Stay in Delhi Perfect Uninstaller Review - Perfect Uninstaller Serial Number Making Money by Taking Surveys On the web Secure and Best Way of Sending Money To India Secret Ways to Earn Money Immediately Money-eaters Herpeset Genital Herpes Relief Review Glass Pie Plates For Cookery Make Money Developing Android Applications Burner SuperFast Fairway Wood review Revolutioniz Free - Revolutioniz Review Survive In Place Torrent - Survive In Place Review Points to remember while using vacuum therapy system
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.244.154) / Processed in 0.010853 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2347, 385,
Preview Ping K15 Driver