Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Powerful 50mw Green Laser Pen Review And Recommendation From Pickegg
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Powerful 50mw Green Laser Pen Review And Recommendation From Pickegg

This review comes from one of our customers, who had bought this laser pen since about two weeks ago

. He said that he has already gone through 3 sets of batteries, and gotten hours of use out of it.

It claims to be 50 mw green laser pen, and I thought the green laser would be lower that power, however, its power is fairly accurate and also it is fairly bright, but can not light matches. After holding it up against a dark colored balloon for a minute or so, there was a visible mark, but it didn't quite pop. However, if you walk into a dark room at night and shine it at the ceiling, you will be able to navigate the room with ease with the light produced. I can shine the laser the whole way across my college campus at night (maybe 1/2 mile), and see the dot on the buildings. The beam is visible at night, and easier to see if there's less light pollution. In a dimly lit room, it's also sometimes visible. When shining it on any given spot in broad daylight, you can still see the spot from a distance. If you accidentally bounce the beam off of something reflective and it catches you in the eye, you'll see spots for a few minutes. My friend shined it on a white piece of paper, and then complained it made his eyes hurt. It will nicely point out stars in the sky; watching the beam stretch endlessly up is the coolest thing. If you're looking for a laser for presentations/messing with people/other casual uses, this is the best laser out there for the lowest price. If you want something that can burn, you're looking at least 400mW or more.

There is one thing I don't like about this laser. There was a dim 3" circle of laser light around it after a few hours of use. After cleaning the lens, it was better, but it still irritated me to see artifacts projected on my target. The beam was less "clean"- Instead of it being one bright spot, there was a little bit of radiation around it. For example, at 10 feet, the dot was maybe 1/4 inch around. Also, the beam spreads out a little bit after a distance (At the source, the beam diameter is less than 1/8 of an inch. At a mile away, the diameter would be about 8 feet). You can effectively see it at 1/2 mile on an object, but that's the max. The lens should be adjustable (It's in a threaded assembly), but I think it's glued in place.

Others have complained about it is the issues of its lighting button of slipping out of place. The laser needs to use good batteries! I used Rayovacs, and they worked fine. If you're hardcore, use lithium. My batteries gave me maybe 2 hours of strong light, which is pretty decent. If your button is funky, something probably got inserted slightly off during assembly. It's easy to fix, read the next section.

So, you want to increase the power? It's easy, but you're probably going to leave tool marks, and you have to be decent with small parts.

by: david123174
Money Lessons From the Strangest Places Review: Shadow The Society To Say "charge" Is Not Easy - Shadow The Association, Pay-it Review Events And Adventures Philadelphia Review Of The Coleman Maxa Generator Can The Volume Pills Reviews Be Trusted? The Mass Money Making System Fourneau Bruleur De Graisse Avis-Fourneau Bruleur De Graisse Review GURGAON BUDGET STAYS Why Is Hoodia The Most Effective Appetite Suppressor Money Can Buy? Free Power Blueprint Torrent-Free Power Blueprint Review Official Tnt Isolate-x Review Dodd-Frank Bill to Create Powerful Consumer Financial Protections Bureau How to Get Fast Money without Regretting It Later
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.117.103) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011937 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2993, 385,
Powerful 50mw Green Laser Pen Review And Recommendation From Pickegg Campo Grande