Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

One of the questions I get most to my blog ask asking if it's worth using pick up lines to get girls and which ones work the best. Well the fact is that when most women think of pick up lines they picture some hairy chested Spanish dude whispering cheesy lines in their ear.

Like...

"Call an ambulance baby, because you just took my breath away."

Do you really think any girl worth getting with is going to fall for that? The only way rubbish lines will work is to make the woman laugh at you.

THE COLD HARD TRUTH ABOUT PICK UP LINES.

In most cases pick up lines just blow your cover. If you really want to be a great pick up artist you need to fly under the radar and not let the woman know you are interest until you are actually kissing her. The goal should just be to make her feel a deep attraction without knowing you are even into her. This is why you should never try to pick women up in bars and clubs because they will have spoken to 35 losers that same night.

BEST PICK UP LINES = OPENERS

So if you really want to make this stuff work you need to stop thinking about pick up lines to get girls and start creating a set of magic openers.

Two examples...

1. Hey how's it going, I just wondered if you would let your boyfriend go to a strip club because my friend Sarah is freaking out?

Tips: You have just found out if she has a boyfriend and let her know that you are friends with other women which she will love

2. Can I ask you a question...how long did you go out with your boyfriend before you decided it was official? My friend Claire has been dating this guy for a few months and he still wants to keep things cool.

Work on openers that make her want to talk to you and have a debate, then be a little bit cocky and ask for her email address.

If she gives it to you just walk away and she will be waiting for you to contact her.

I'm not sure if you have notice this but it's much easy to get to know a girl over email, and this is great because you can think about an plan every communication with her.

Final thoughts.

You really need to get out of the pick up lines mindset because it's just going to make you fail with women.

Start up an interesting conversation with openers and then you should just talk to her over email until your first date.
Options To Purchase Best Wedding Bands For That Special Occasion Elton John Talks Royal Wedding Show Knowing When To Call A Doctor - Gynecologist Professionals For Women Classic Collezione C2 Pilipinas Map T Shirts Featured At An Online Store From The Philippines Shop Online Branded Shoes For Women In India Another Five Ways to Minimize Your Mountainous Debts Decompressing the Backbone To Reduce Spine Injury Watch Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat in Live HD Online Glamorous and Magnificent Disney Halloween Costumes Go Au Natural With Your Make Up by:Charlotte Bleasdale Is Lack Of Time Making You Go Crazy In Your Attempt To Plan Your Finance? Information Regarding Psoriasis Treatment Options Real Online Work - Legitimate Opportunities DO Exist!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.66.13) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.011606 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2529, 975,
Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly! Alagoa Nova