Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Petya I. Edwards Foundation Hosts Holiday Sparkle Party
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Petya I. Edwards Foundation Hosts Holiday Sparkle Party

The holidays are a time cheerfulness, joy, and giving in most homes. Decorations light up streets and windows and gift-giving traditions that have been maintained throughout the ages are enjoyed by children and adults alike. Unfortunately, for some families this delightful scene is nowhere near their holiday reality. Also the coldest and harshest time of year, many impoverished and underprivileged families barely get through the holidays.

Petya I. Edwards Foundation would like to brighten up the holiday season for families who are suffering from poverty and need in the Dallas/Fort Worth community. In an effort to raise awareness about the needs of these families and provide an enjoyable and memorable holiday event, the Foundation is hosting a Holiday Sparkle Party at the Samaritan Inn in Dallas on December 5, 2010.

To make this party unforgettable for children and their parents, gifts will be passed around, games will be played, and refreshments will be served. Professionals from an area salon will also be on hand, ready to provide fun and relaxing makeovers to the many women who are not pampered enough throughout the year.

Petya I. Edwards Foundation focuses on providing assistance to children and families in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who are impoverished, homeless, or are otherwise experiencing hard times. The Foundation offers more than a handout, it provides the education and skills necessary for these families to become independent and successful.

If you or your business would like to help, through assistance, sponsorship, or donations, contactPetya I. Edwards Foundation at office@pedwards.org. Your gifts, whether they be of your time or of a monetary donation, are greatly appreciated by all who benefit from the services of the Foundation.
Looking and Selecting The Cheap Travel Insurance For You! Lincoln Mark VIII Coil Spring Conversion Kits! Make Your Trip Pleasant And Unforgettable Through Yoga With Golden Triangle Tour Shipping Luggage Takes the Hassle out of Any Trip Andorra Travel Tips Goa Honeymoon Plan And Tourist Destinations In Goa Fort Lauderdale Trip In Florida One of the busiest cities of the world Washington Villa Garfield Surfers Paradise Gold Coast City Of London Top Executives Need To Make Their Next Career Move Now Or Risk Missing Out. Only a few hours from Sydney experience Orange Australia Journey Tips - What To Bring In Case You Travel To Argentina New Year 2011 In Goa: The Ultimate Party Destination
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.84.106) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.005372 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1897, 954,
Petya I. Edwards Foundation Hosts Holiday Sparkle Party Atlanta