Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Personal Review of Apple Peel 520
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Personal Review of Apple Peel 520

I personally own an iphone, however both a friend of mine and my sister have iPod touches, and are both interested in the Apple Peel, so for that reason I'm very interested, and I got 2 for a try!

1) I have already know about this magic apple peel 520 on 15 page article, it tested on a 8G ipod touch I think. I have already heard that has its own dialing program and message program, but there are still few problems, such as: 1) Apple Peel 520 apparently can't end calls/hang up.

2) Can the iPod be charged whilst connected to the Apple Peel 520? If you have a look at the image on that page, it appears that the Apple peel connects to the dock connector of the iPod... Whether this allows you to charge and use Apple peel 520, I'm not sure.

3) A lack of microphone on 2nd Generation iPod touches unless the apple peel 520 includes a built in microphone, it would require the user to use an external microphone? And it is said that such problems have been fixed when final products launched.

I bought for less than 700 RMB each from Pickegg.com, it is is cheap, considering iphone 8g is till selling at 4k RMB in China now.... no idea how much for a iphone4, might be 6k plus...

I have had a go with it, first, I talk about the sound quality, I try it when I was in a noisy environment (trade show) which wasn't particularly the best place to be able to tell what the quality is like, the headset comment was an admission from the people involved that the results are far better with the headset than they are using the built in mic and speaker.

Then, let's consider the simple mobile phone functions. Many people thought there are too few functions to use. I think if you are not a heavy user it could be ok, note that as a phone the quality is greatly improved when using a headset rather than the mic and speaker they have built into it which given it's an iPod first and foremost you're quite likely to be using a headset anyway.

But, to tell the truth, if you are too crazy about the real iphone experience and its excellent features. This device is a kind of defeats the purpose of having an 'iphone' then. You may then feel it seems like a good idea for kids who already have ipod touches and a bad phone, saves carrying around 2 devices, only drawback, which could be seen as a bonus to parents is unable to us 3G data.

And still it may look better in pictures than it actually is, the build quality is great. Relying on a Jailbreak means Apple will probably try and close any hole this thing is dependent on, the two unlicensed Apple connectors they are using, one for the bottom of the iPod connection and the other for the charging input is most likely what Apple will hunt them down and shut them out of business for as soon as they get a chance, Apple staff saw this device in Hong Kong, expect they are working on it already.

It has an Apple connector in the side and this charges both batteries at the same time, one runs each though and they go flat independently, if either one goes flat you have no phone, battery life is ok though so maybe not a huge concern

The software interface are just like they have written, which has a very iPhone look and feel and is quite snappy, it does of course always rely on a jailbreak being available to be functional.

In general, if you are not too picky, it looks awesome, cheap iPhones! I think the bugs will be ironed out as interest increases.

What do you guys think? Will you be getting one in the future, perhaps once their operation is further proven/bugs have been ironed out?
Read This Before You Buy Instant Money Pages - You'll Want to Read The Facts! Extreme Whitener Teeth Whitening Reviews & FREE Trial Free Power Blueprint - Best Free Power Blueprint Review Cocodot Review & Coupon Code Mountain Buggy Urban Double Stroller Easy Singing Lessons Review Olympus 740 Stylus Review How To Charge Less And Make More Money Things to know about gas furnace worth your money Money and Life Are Interdependent Saving Money For Later is Paramount Zenith Z20LA7R LCD TV Review How to make money with Fiverr
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.79.45) / Processed in 0.014922 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3754, 385,