Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Personal Branding Like Lady Gaga
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Branding Like Lady Gaga

Our first MyMark Social Media Marketing Conference taught me a few things and reminded me of others I had forgotten

. When Tyrell Gray, John Child, Dano Ybarra and I were at dinner Thursday night, Tyrell brought up one of Lady Gaga's more recent outfits that she wore to an event. As I'm sure you've heard, Lady Gaga wore a dress made out of raw meat to the MTV VMA's. This has been a hot topic of conversation among fashionistas, news stations, animal rights activists, PETA and many other groups. In fact, when I typed Lady Gaga into Google today the third suggestion was "Lady Gaga meat dress."

When we first started talking about Lady Gaga, Tyrell said, "Lady Gaga is amazing." I was thinking, "What? Are you serious? Lady Gaga is crazy." He then pointed out how talented she was, detailing her accomplishments at a very young age. While these accomplishments may be actually amazing, I never would have known. Lady Gaga has marketed herself as a very ostentatious, eccentric, very sexual individual and she has been wildly successful in her marketing. She doesn't wear dresses made out of meat or let rumors about her grow because she thinks wearing raw, cold meat is comfortable or because she really wants people to think she is confused about her sexuality. She does these things because they support her personal brand and really get people talking. You can learn an excellent lesson from her crazy stunts. Get people talking about your brand. I recently heard Megan Fox admit in an interview that she gladly says outrageous things to the paparazzi because it gets her more publicity. This is how celebrities define their personal brands.

I'm not saying that you need to go home and completely revamp your wardrobe or call up the tabloids to feed them a juicy story but you should be metaphorically doing those things for your personal brand. You should be writing about hot topics in your industry. You should be creating a dialogue with your customers and colleagues. You should be finding unique ways to promote your personal brand and to define yourself. You can make your blog marketing work for you by giving your blog some unique personality! Stay active, be consistent and be remarkable.

Please share specific examples of how you make your personal brand remarkable in the comments below.

by: Bradley Hess
Milwaukee City's Out Of The Box Tourist Guidelines To Get The Best Of Milwaukee Entertainment, Weath Five Manners To Design The Best Hairdress Especially For You Local Philippines: Hop On To Quezon by:Allan Leandro Merin Quick Loans Same Day- Monetary Support In 24 Hours Undisputed Online Trading Leader Meni Agababayev Browse The Jobs In India Through Online Portals Executive Holiday Rentals Retiree Well Being Insurance Coverage: Ideas To Obtain The Lowest Achievable Charge He Thinks I'm Controlling! What to Do If Your Man Views You This Way Shop for Christmas tree decorations with us Importance Of Stock Alerts In Investing Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Sets Buying Memory Foam Mattresses Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.56.45) / Processed in 0.011884 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2397, 975,
Personal Branding Like Lady Gaga