Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Penny Stock Trading Secrets Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Penny Stock Trading Secrets Online

There is one thing you will have to learn in order to make a fortune with penny stocks

. There will definately be something required of you, and without it you will most likely not make it in the penny stock world.

You must learn to listen your thoughts and not how you feel. For example.You decide to buy a particular stock, and within 24 hours, you're up 40%. Doesn't get much better than that.

Now comes the hard part. You're up 40% and thinking about selling, but your feelings tell you "It might go up to 100% tomorrow? If I choose to sell out now, I'll miss out on even more!"

Now there is two things you can do. Listen to your feelings hope and pray that it goes up. Or do the smarter thing which is listen to your thoughts and consider it a victory and sell for a 40% profit.

You would be surprised on how many people choose to hold on and end up losing everything. I've seen it done thousands of time over, and will probably see it done a thousand more

I get people asking the same thing. "Shouldn't we hang in there to see how far it goes? What if it goes through the roof? I'd hate to sell it now, and miss out on a big payday!"

As a penny stock investor, you have to know when to walk away with a profit, be it large or small and be happy with a nice win, not a killer but a fair victory. This is the biggest problem I see with people trying to make money trading penny stocks.

You'd be surprised at the number of emails I get saying I sold the stock you recommended at 60% profits, then it went all the way up to 75% just hours later! I knew I should have waited!

Can you understand why people think like this. Complaining about a 60% profit? I just don't understand.

I've learned to just chuckle at these emails. There's always a chance that you could sell out a little earlier than what might be considered the perfect time', but the bottom line is we're going for substantial, consistant profits, not constant losses.

I believe that it's much easier for penny stocks to go down after a hugerun, than it is for them to continue climbing up. Never forget this theory.

Penny Stock Trading Secrets Online

By: Art Tupaczewski
Watch Atlanta Braves vs Pittsburgh Pirates mlb live stream online baseball tv 7/9/2010 The Upper Hand For Penny Stock Traders Watch Chicago White Sox Vs Detroit Tigers mlb live streaming online baseball major league 7/9/2010 Buy Concert Tickets Online Why Buy Your Shoes Online? Easiest Way To Make Money Online – Nah, Just Kidding... Or Am I? Online Jobs for Mums Legit Work Online Make Easy Money Online The Philosophies Behind Its Success Pips Geek Review – Is It the Best Metatrader4 EA for Forex? Online Hockey Gear Is Not For Losers National Preparedness Month: Survival Kits Online Encourages Everyone to Plan Ahead NEW PTC With Unique Online Opportunity To Make Money!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.22.136) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.006792 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2332, 973,
Penny Stock Trading Secrets Online Alagoa Nova