Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO AMERICAN JEWS
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO AMERICAN JEWS

by Prophetess D PRINT THIS & SHARE

The proper relationship for American Jews and Israel is for American Jews to emigrate to Israel. This is God's will, just like it was God's will before WWII for the European Jews to go to Israel. He sent prophets like Zeev Jabotinsky telling them to leave. Unfortunately, the rabbis were being reassured by the Nazis that the Jews were safe in Germany, and they falsely reassured the German Jews of this lie. If the people had listened to God's prophets instead of the rabbis, they would not have perished in the camps.

The rise of anti-semitism in this country will drive the Jews to leave. God spoke the word to me "Radical Islam". They are not only a military/terrorist threat; they are also behind the anti-semitism in the universities. They fund a lot of the anti-semitic scholars on campus. Phyllis Chesler talks about this in her book The New Anti-Semitism.

Also driving them out is the emergence of a fascist police state in this country. Read Naomi Wolf's book The end of America 2008. She says that for 10 criteria for a fascist state, we are there. This includes the executive orders written by Bush, the patriot act, the FEMA camps that have been built by Kellog Brown and Root since 2006 (google this) all a plan for a new world order one world government to benefit multinational corps. and international banks. They want to destroy the sovereignty of the US and merge us with the EU. David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger have talked openly about this and secretly at meetings of the CFR, (Council of Foreign Relations their whole agenda is a one world government); the Bildeberger Group, the Trilateral Commission. Read my article The New World Order; a prophetic message of warning to Jews on my website http://1prophetspeaks.com under articlesPROPHETIC MESSAGE TO AMERICAN JEWS

A prophetic sign appeared as a warning about Homeland Security. In the Boston Globe was an article about the new office of Homeland Security, with a picture of Bush and Tom Ridge. Behind them was a flag. What appeared was NOT an American flag, but a swastika. I saw it and so did friends of mine. This was a supernatural warning from God about the spirit behind Homeland Security. It is Nazism; the rise of the Fourth Reich, a fascist global police state. JiM Marrs wrote a best-selling book titled The Rise of the Fourth Reich talking about this. I prayed and got a "witness" from the Holy Spirit that it is true. It is not lying.

Google Denver International Airport-New World Order on youtube and watch the video. This airport is a sinister place. It has an underground city in which they intend to hold and kill people. It is called New World Airport on the capstone, which has a Masonic symbol. The masons are devil worshippers at the top level. Their handbook was written by Albert Pike, a satist who said "we worship the Luciferian principle, but we don't tell the lower levels this." I have seen the book. There are creepy murals showing the end of the world, with women holding dead babies. There is a soldier killing people with a sword. There are people in coffins; a black, Indian and girl with a bible with a cross on it and wearing a jewish star. This shows us who they intend to kill; blacks, Indians, Jews, Christians. The mural is a warning just like Hitler's Mein Kampf was a warning of what he intended to do.

God wants the Jews in Israel to solve the Palestinian problems. If the diaspora Jews return, they will double the Jewish population there, and can relax and stop oppressing the Palestinians and give them full voting rights, while maintaining it as a homeland for the Jews. This will be one Israel, not 2 states. This is God's will.

15 years ago God spoke to me telling me Ezekiel 33, which says to warn people of danger coming. I had just asked someone else if his vision of the Jews in the endtimes included getting kicked out of the US and he said yes, but it wasn't time to warn them. After 911, God said to me, Tell them NOW. There will be supernatural protection from Iran in Israel, but not here. God is judging America. That's what the gulf oil spill is about. These are warnings for US to repent of the greed that pollutes the environment and ruins other countries through profiteering through wars we create (via the multinational corps) The destruction of the twin towers was also symbolic of a judgment for the greed, even though there is plenty of evidence it was an inside job, done to justify going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq for their oil. The recent article in the NY times saying they JUST discovered minerals in Afghanistan is like God exposing what was the real reason we went there in the first place-they already knew about the minerals. That was why we trained Bin ladin to work for the Taliban and CIA to drive out the soviets, so they wouldn't get the minerals there. Google Nick Rockefeller/Aaron Russo video on youtube. NR told AR that his family and others engineered 911 to create the war on terror as a hoax to justify going into Afghanistan and Iraq for the oil. They also want to microchip everyone on the planet to help control them by the global government, the new world order.

Israelis define themselves as Jews because they are in Eretz Tisrael, not because they are NOT Christians, like in the diaspora. When I ask Israelis what they think about Jesus, they say "What's the big deal, he was a Jew?" Jews in the diaspora should go to Israel so they can stop being neurotic about the question, calm down, believe they are Jews, and accept that Jesus was in fact the messiah for the jews. His Hebrew name YESHUA means Salvation. There is prophecy in the Old testament that God will put a new spirit in his people when he returns them to their homeland. This new spirit is the Holy Spirit, which testifies that Jesus was in fact the savior for the Jews and the world.

Jer. 31:31 says "I will make a new covenant..not like the one I made with them when I brought them out of Egypt, which they broke, ...and I will forgive their sins.

Read Isaiah 53, which is not read in the synagogue liturgy. It clearly describes Jesus, as the sacrifice for sins. "For the transgressions of my people he was stricken..my righteous servant shall justify many, for he shall bear their sins."PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO AMERICAN JEWS

You can go to Israel supernaturally by praying in Jesus' name for God to take you there, without money or airplanes. Fast. Travel light. Go outside & pray for God to take you by the power of the Holy Spirit. It happened to Philip in the book of Acts ch 8 (NT) & Ezekiel ch 3 (OT). Jesus said "if you ask anything in my name, I will do it." "Nothing is impossible with God." Accept Jesus as the messiah, he was the atonement for your sins, repent of your sins, pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit (to be saved) and ask God to take you to Israel. Get a King James bible (the others are corrupted). The gospel of John describes the divinity of Jesus.

Read my website http://1prophetspeaks.com for prophetic articles to Jews, Christians, about God, music, education, warnings about the mental health system, the new world order. Free books including Manual for Transformational Healing-God's Answer to Psychiatry, a warning about atheistic psychiatry and its toxic drugs, and how to be healed of mental and physical illness through prayer, worship in Jesus' name.

By: prophetess D
Australian-Made Logos: What Do They Signify? Lakshmi Villas Bali Seminyak Your Own Bali Oasis Countryside (cookers) Project (already Successful Enterprise) Tender Notice Allergy Treatment In Phoenix: Seasonal Allergies The Different Queries In Order To Come Up With The Best Washington Dc Cpa Firm Ryanair And Hertz - A Good Partnership For Travellers? Great Golf Villas At Great Prices Travelling With Credit Cards All Set And Ready To Go: A Travel Guide Different Types Of Cheap Holidays Finding The Best Cheap Holiday Deals Paradise With 2:100 To Reproduce The Strength Of The National Battle Of Julu Cyprus holiday package and get the real taste of your life
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.240.61) / Processed in 0.017777 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 7884, 954,