Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Our Trip To The Maldives
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Our Trip To The Maldives

Our Trip To The Maldives

After a hard year at work, a few of my colleagues decided we need a holiday to relax

. This idea couldnt have come at a better time, work stress and family problems were all getting a bit too much. So this holiday is the best solution for me.

As we couldnt decide where we wanted to go, I suggested we all write a destination on a piece of paper and put it in a hat. To make it fair we asked our boss to pick out a piece of paper from the hat and announce where we will be visiting.

My suggestion was my all time favourite place, Tunisia. On our lunch break, the place of our holiday was revealed and received a great reaction from all of us. So it was decided finally, we will be visiting Maldives, I have always wanted to go there but could never convince anybody to go with me.

All the people going on this holiday booked a week off work just before the Christmas break, we all wanted to be home for Christmas as it is the time of family gatherings. Before we knew it, it was the day of the flight, I have never seen grown men and women be so excited while queuing at the checking desk.

Its absolutely boiling in Maldives; the humidity was making my hair horribly frizzy. We decided to chill on the first day, maybe even do some shopping. I decided to do shopping with another colleague, we saw some beautiful painted wooden furniture with the most amazing carving on them.

The rest of the week, we spent doing activities, relaxing and a couple of nights of partying. By the end of the week we were absolutely shattered.

by: whitescot
Beat That Yeast Infection in Time for Christmas Popular Wildlife Destinations On Travel To India How to Find Luxury Apartments in London Travel Low Cost With Air India Express Select Christmas Gifts for Dad How to Triple Your Investments Using Today's Top Penny Stock Screener Travelers Opting for Elite Hotels and Luxury Resorts Of The World Personalized Christmas Gifts Make the Receiver Special What Does A Chiropractor in Phoenix Do? What Are Goa Main Tourist Attractions And Activities? Review Of The Tourist Movie 2010 Read The Tourist Movie 2010 Review The Price Advantages And Other Incentives Of Traveling To Montreal In The Off-Peak Period
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.94.171) / Processed in 0.005093 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1662, 954,
Our Trip To The Maldives