Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Oscar Reviews - Natalie Portman Is Not Hot
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Oscar Reviews - Natalie Portman Is Not Hot

Oscar Reviews - Natalie Portman Is Not Hot

The Oscars were last night and usually I could not care less. I really don't get why people care about the Oscar's. It doesn't really affect whether or not I enjoyed a movie to know that it won an award from a bunch of over the hill never wins.

Furthermore, I think the fact that Hollywood and celebrities think they need a night to celebrate themselves and the tiny bit they do in entertaining a world in a lot more trouble is stupid.

Hollywood is stupid and shallow and retarded and it hurts my head that girls and some guys actually care about this crap.

Going in to the Oscars this year there was a lot of tension since a few celebs were offended by Ricky Gervais' awesome monologue at whatever awards show that was at and The Academy decided to go safe and good looking by having James Franco and Anne Hathaway (neither of whom are funny) host the event.

Predictably this didn't go well.

But that's not even the most amazing thing from the 2 minutes I saw of The Oscars.

The most amazing thing was this; Natalie Portman (I know she's pregnant I'm talking about in Black Swan and Always) is not hot. I know I'm shattering the hearts of some of my readers here, but it's true. In fact I think she may be the most physically overrated celebrity since the hey day of Angelina Jolie (Who looks like a fish). Everyone always makes a big deal of how beautiful Natalie Portman is and I just don't get it.

I mean don't get me wrong it's not like she's about to replace Kirsten Dunst as the ugliest celebrity to play roles meant for pretty girls, but she's just plain. I swear I think people get sucked in, by the fact that she looks attainable. That's a huge thing for guys; they want to feel like they have a shot with the girl even if in reality they don't.

Scarlett Johanson doesn't make people feel like they have a shot, Natalie Portman does. It doesn't make her hot though.
MADD MGP Scooter Review ==> Where To Get On Sale Making money on the Web - Various choices Nikola Tesla's Secret Review - The Secret of Nikola Tesla! Green Eco Club Review - The best ideas to go green! Review the Important Reasons of Buy EOS 5D II George Foreman Reviews: Discover The Sumptuous Grilling Strategies How to form money on the net with straightforward tasks? Pink Droid Incredible Review What you should receive when you book your next stay at a budget hotel How to save more money on hotels with "secret" bookings Some fantastic options to consider when trying to book a hotel on a budget MagniWork Options Review - Does MagniWork Basically Perform? Commission Fishin Review - Soem Things You Need To Know
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.120.206) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010987 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2103, 385,
Oscar Reviews - Natalie Portman Is Not Hot New York City