Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Osaka Holiday Ideas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Osaka Holiday Ideas

Osaka Holiday Ideas

Osaka Holiday Ideas

Are you thinking about having a holiday in Japan but not sure where to go? Do you want to experience a city that is big but still has the old Japanese culture hidden away? Then may I suggest going to Osaka? Osaka is a lovely city by the coast which is not so busy like Tokyo. I was here in Osaka in 2008 and it was my first time to Japan. I am happy to be pleasantly surprised at the sophisticated Japanese culture and the cleanliness of the city. I was not disappointed at what I saw or experienced. I had so much fun in Osaka.There were abundant dining places and every place served very high quality and fresh food. I was even served very high quality food even at the cheap eateries! Where would you get that in the world? The sushi was so fresh and yummy I wanted to take some home to Australia.

You will find that the streets are small here but transportation by subway is the best way you get around. Everything is so small ere because space is at a premium here. The homes and shops were no more than three or four metres wide. I feel so lucky here in Australia because we have plenty of space and trees to enjoy. You can get really clean and cheap street food that is cooked right in front of you. The roads are so clean and so are the public toilets. The people here are so friendly and polite. Overtime we went into restaurant we were greeted with many smiles. You feel the people here take so much effort in helping you feel at home.

We stayed in capsule hotels and these were $30 Australian per night. Even thought it was only 1.2m by 1.2m by 1.7m in length, it was really comfortable. We tried the poison puffer fish here in Osaka and I am happy to say we survived the dinner. There wasn't much flavour to the fish. However, the fish meat was served over 4 courses but the dishes tasted great.At the moment the Australian dollar is quite high so this is the perfect time to travel. You will be able to buy and enjoy more. We felt really safe here in Osaka but this doesn't mean you should let your guard down. I highly recommend a holiday trip to Osaka to experience the joys and wonders of Japan.
A Few Pointers To Update Your Borough Of London Office Into A Paper-free And An Eco-aware Office Choosing the Right American Refrigerators How Do I Get My A/C Ready For Spring? Canada Fishing Trips Christmas Gift Ideas For Vegetarians Flight Travel with Airsoft Guns Booking A Golf Holiday : A Short Guide White Bedside Cabinets types including French and Gloss Discount on Travel Destinations Pamper Her with Gifts this Christmas Get The Celebrity Look Easily The Twelve Days Of Christmas Blazes Central Heating Franchisee Goes From Strength To Strength
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.90.131) / Processed in 0.012297 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2178, 954,
Osaka Holiday Ideas