Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Organic Lotion For Your Organic Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Organic Lotion For Your Organic Baby

Organic Lotion For Your Organic Baby

When I was a child, I had a cousin named Andy with severe eczema

, apparently brought on by an allergy to dairy products. I remember the part about dairy because whenever we were over at my grandmother's house, we had two types of ice cream; regular ice cream and "Andy's ice cream." Andy's ice cream was really a nondairy whipped cream that our grandmother would freeze for him so he wouldn't feel left out. I still remember the poor kid, scratching his legs so much they would bleed because they were so itchy.

I'm sure my aunt and uncle had some sort of lotion to put on his legs, but in that day there was very little that was organic. Even if the lotion or cream they were using was prescribed by a doctor, I can't help but wonder if the harsh chemicals in the lotion they were using for him didn't somehow exacerbate his condition. He eventually grew out of it, but I think he still avoids dairy products due to some pretty bad childhood memories. Stuff like that will stay with you for your whole life.

I also have had rough skin my whole life. I tend to think mine comes from living in cold, dry climates, because when I lived in Hawaii and Japan, where the humidity is considerably higher, most of it seemed to go away. There were patches of it that remained, but for the most part, living in a harmer, wetter climate seemed to be better for my skin. That isn't the case now, and so I have been experimenting with different organic lotions to see which one makes the biggest difference.

I have children of my own now, and my youngest has dry skin on his legs that looks a lot like eczema. He doesn't suffer from the same itchiness, but the skin on his legs is dry and rough, almost reptilian. Our family doctor doesn't think it is serious and wants us to make sure that he stays hydrated. He did recommend finding a nice gentile lotion to use as well, especially if he starts to scratch himself. Because of our commitment to green and sustainable products, we are currently looking for a nice organic baby lotion.

Dry skin can be caused by so many factors, be it a food based allergy, a rough climate, or a serious medical condition. If your children are affected by any of these, it is in your best interest to find a good organic baby lotion for their relief.

by: Art Gib
Changing Your Children's Space How To Strengthen Your Bond With Your Grandchildren Use Your Gift Of Nurturing Children To Start A Preschool Chiropractor In Marietta Ga | Treating Headaches In Children How Kids' Rugs Can Help A Child Learn How Spoiled Brats, Aka Children, Are Created Christmas Gifts - Top 5 Presents For Kids Baby Showers And Men Baby Gifts - Choosing The Best Gift Basket Get Ready For The New Baby! Preparing Your Baby Announcement And Shower Amazing Robotic Dinosaurs For Children Keeping Your Kids' Books Organized With Creative Shelving! Do Children Know The Definition Of Obey?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.98.71) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011626 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2400, 956,
Organic Lotion For Your Organic Baby Kista