Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Online shopping - Tips to get dresses identical to their pictures
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online shopping - Tips to get dresses identical to their pictures

Most of times when we shop clothes online, we are not able to get items identical to what their pictures look like. The pictures may look very tempting and promising. However, when we try the items on ourselves, somehow they do not look as good as they are. You may even have bought items with wrong measurement and completely different colour. Here are a few tips I have summarized after my numerous online shopping experiences.

1. Choose a good online shop. Before you shop online, do a review search of the shop. Certain shops have reputation bad enough that customers have set up blogs to complain about them. Send an email of inquiry to the owner before you place your order. If the shop owner is able to earn your trust through the reply, consider placing a small order with them.

2. Know you body well. You may have known the size of clothes (S, M, L) you wear. However, certain items have smaller or larger cutting in particular areas such as waist or hip circle. Also, you may wear small size but you have slightly longer bust line or waist line. Hence, you need to know the exact measurement of your body. Take a measuring tape to measure you shoulder width, chest, waist and hip circle. Most of times measurements of the items are provided on the shop. Check if the measurements can fit you. Choose the size with measurements at least 1-3 cm larger than your body measurement.Online shopping - Tips to get dresses identical to their pictures

3. Be aware of the colour difference. Sometimes you find that the item you receive has different colour as compared its pictures. I suggest that you have to accommodate for small differences as lighting and quality of the picture may not present the exact colour of the item. Responsible shop owners not only show you the items wore by the model, but also the enlarged images that present the details of the items. Look out for the enlarged images as they present a much closer colour to that of the item.

4. Quality of the materials is crucial. When the materials of the clothes are lousy, they look cheap even though their designs are cute. How can we identify the good materials from lousy materials by just looking at pictures? There are two ways to help you. You can refer to the enlarged pictures of the items to have e feel of what their materials are. Or, you can refer to the product description to know what they are made of. Very experienced shoppers will be able to know how the item really look like and feel like with the two pieces of information above. However, if you are not certain, the simplest way is to email the shop owner and ask whether the materials are good. Look out for how the owner replies.

I concluded the above tips through numerous online shopping experiences. The most important tip is: study the close-up of the item. They really tell you the details.

At the moment, I own an online shop at http://mdwardrobe.ocnk.biz

Have a look at the shop if you have time. The items are well-made and the materials are good.
Clixsense is pay to click PAYG have become convenient these days Finding Ways To Show The Workforce Appreciation Pays Dividends Why buy a biometric safe Buy a Property First Time Property Buyers in Brighton & Hove Rapid Free Traffic Should you buy it? Collect HPV pay with the right screening versus reflex diagnoses Where can I buy pure hoodia How to Buy Snowboard wisely Down Payment Assistance Why Should You Buy Wooden Cabin Beds? Why Online Shopping Is More Favorable Than Shopping In Real Stores
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.97.64) / Processed in 0.012511 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3090, 962,