Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Clixsense is pay to click
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Clixsense is pay to click

Clixsense is a GPTC program, for those of you that don't know what that means, it's Get paid to click or get paid to perform a certain action.

How it Works

Its not brain surgery, you get paid to click on ads. Advertisers want more traffic to their website or ads so instead of paying for costly advertisements like TV or Newspapers, they pay you directly for your attention.Clixsense is pay to click

How much does it pay?

Sorry folks it doesn't pay that much, on average you get .01-.02 cents per click, but look at it this way, you spend your day clicking on ads anyway so why not get paid for it? Okay so you won' be able to support your family on Clixsense but what if you also completed offers, surveys and get paid to read emails? chances are you'll be able to make a decent amount of money. If that's not enough try referring others. Clixsense like many others has an affiliate program. Depending on your membership status you'll be able to earn 0.01-0.10 for every new referral . There are so many people looking to make money online, wouldn't it be great if you lead them to a legitimate opportunity like this one and receive payment for it? That's why I love being an affiliate marketer, its always a win win situation.

Premium membership

Premium membership definitely has its privileges. Like I mentioned before, depending on your membership, in this case, if your a premium member, which costs $10 per year , you get 0.10 per new referral plus an additional 2.00 if they upgrade to premium. You also get paid 10% of your first level ad clicking activity. Did I mention you also receive $1 per person for all the people your referrals introduce? this by the way, 5 levels deep. Premium membership will definitely make you more money . This opportunity can really pay off for those willing to do the work and share the experience with others. I understand that some people won't be able to upgrade since it does cost $10, if that's the case stick to the basic membership. You can still make some money on their referral program, and when you have enough money you can then invest in premium. Either way its money you weren't making before.

Getting Paid

Payments are sent by checks that are mailed to the address on your profile, so be sure to put the correct one if you want to get paid . They are sent on or before the 10th day of each month for earnings of the prior month provided that your account balance has reached the minimum payout level of $10. If your account balance is less than $10 , your earnings will then be carried forward until your accrue the minimum balance.

Conclusion

This opportunity is available to anyone, so you don't have to live in the US. I highly recommend it for stay at home moms and dads, students and the disabled.

I've been paid by this site time and time again so I can assure you that it is a legitimate opportunity and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to make some easy cash online. While your at it look into fusion cash, and Hits4pay since they run on the same concept, but be careful since these sites aren't all the same. Do your research, practice due diligence and happy clicking.
PAYG have become convenient these days Finding Ways To Show The Workforce Appreciation Pays Dividends Why buy a biometric safe Buy a Property First Time Property Buyers in Brighton & Hove Rapid Free Traffic Should you buy it? Collect HPV pay with the right screening versus reflex diagnoses Where can I buy pure hoodia How to Buy Snowboard wisely Down Payment Assistance Why Should You Buy Wooden Cabin Beds? Why Online Shopping Is More Favorable Than Shopping In Real Stores Important Facts to Buy Pure Resveratol
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.28.50) / Processed in 0.012711 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3342, 962,