Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part Two
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part Two

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself  Part Two

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You owe It To Yourself Part Two.

One thing I did not do in the beginning of starting my business and that was sitting down and counting the initial start-up cost for my marketing and other expenditures. I knew how much my membership in an affiliate program was going to cost me each month, that cost was set through "auto- ship", that is where the company automatically ships the product of your choice every month, charging your Visa Card.

Here's what I do in regards to paying money on the Internet, being I don't like using my Visa credit card on the Internet because of fraud on the Internet, I have one card for my Visa, with a very, very low balance that I use for Internet purchasing only, that's one option I use, another option is PayPal , my PayPal is backed by my Visa debit card, this works just like my Visa credit card. Most companies will except your Visa debit card, keep just enough in the account to operate your business .

Well, because of my lack of experience in the game of Internet marketing, I began to run helter-skelter, two and frow, spending money on every corner I stopped at.

You see, I thought I had to have every marketing tool that was offered. The Internet business I started suddenly turned into several little businesses that hung around my niche business and began to drain my pockets, and I was getting nowhere fast. Before I knew it, I was an affiliate in several smaller businesses for the purposes to market my niche business.

If you are on a budget like I was in the beginning , then listen-up, you can start with many free programs to advertise your business with. Traffic programs are popular, they all offer free memberships and you can upgrade to pro member for the average cost of $15.00 to $30.00 a month.

This can be a slow and tedious process in marketing your business. From my experience in working with traffic programs it has been a complete waste of my time, not that I didn't have success in marketing with them, because I did, in fact, I built a business to about 1800 members in my down line in about 5 days and was making about $2000.00 a month.

But, here's the thing, most all the members on the traffic exchanges are business owners already, their looking to do the same thing you are doing, trying to build their business. So, marketing on the traffic exchanges is basically, I'll look at your business and you look at mine. You will find those that are looking for a new business, their changing generally because the are tired of not having a big business with-in 30 days liked they were promised.

So, back to how I built a business in 5 days. I was a member of a one the biggest traffic exchanges on the net. I was a pro member, along with being a pro member came special privileges, I could have unlimited ads, free members only could put up ten maximum.

At first I would jump on the latest and greatest new company that came along in order to get in on the ground floor. One business I jumped in, I was number seventeen, what a great position to be in! So, I decided to put it up on the traffic exchange, I had about ten days before launch day, because I signed up during pre-launch, so this give me plenty of time to hatch my marketing plan.

Having the ability to put up as many ads as I wanted on the exchange I proceeded to write out 150 different ads. While I wrote all the ads, I shut down the running of my program and began to click my little fingers to the bone to get as many credits before launch day. I had accumulated about 35,000 credits, so when it came close to the launch day, I purchased about 60,000 credits for about $450.00.

Launch day came and I started my program, from that point on, my credits began to disappear at a alarming rate. Then about 30 minutes in the launch I started to receive members into my business.

Over the next five days my business grew to little over 1800 members and I was on my way, so I thought! This was no different than any other get in quick business, make your money and leave and that's exactly what they did! The business began to die off, over the next three months it fizzled to nothing. Lesson learned ! This concludes part 2 of "Online marketing blueprint to success."

To learn more about online success, visit my blog: http://danatkinsbiz.com

by: Firstpro
Organic Search Engine Optimization- How To Beat The Competition Blog Search Optimization Improved How Do You Determine The Value Of A Home Based Big Money Business ? Twitter: Suspended Accounts How To Make Money Online By Writing Articles Is There Such A Thing As A Recession Proof Business? The Ongoing Benefits Of Online Article Submissions Trade-in Your Website Get 50% Off Work At Home Business Information Can Save You Aggravation Internet Marketing- Exposing The Myths, Lies, And Half Truths Of Internet Marketing Blog - Why You Should Get One Little Information About Optimizing A Website How To Generate Traffic With Help Of Article Directory And Article Marketing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.111.183) / Processed in 0.013422 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4537, 973,
Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part Two