Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 3
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 3

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself   Part 3

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You owe It To Yourself Part 3

From my past experience, it is difficult to build a business if you jump from one business to another. I'm guilty of the very thing I now condemn. When I first started, everything was new and exciting and I was ripe for the picking. I fell into a group of marketers that looked high and low for the next big wave to surf to shore.

I tried to stay within the niche market that I was comfortable with and I could actually use the products. Don't fall for the hype as I did, I was told you can build a business in 30 days.

While they promise a huge income within the first 30 days, through all the spillover that you will receive and all you have to do is call for the Brinks truck to make a scheduled pickup once a month! When all the promises are made and they fall short of the goal that was set when one joins, then you see a mass exit from the business and your business is dead in the water, everybody moves on to the next big wave. Remember, 96% of businesses fail.

While others in the group would join not one, but two businesses, I stayed with my main niche market business. As you begin to grow in your marketing skills you will learn what works and what does not work. Sad to say, but there are hundreds of advertising companies on the net that are eager and willing to take your money.

So, I joined the business of my choice, and they give me a replicated company website. If you don't know what a replicated website is, it means that you have the same website that everybody else in the company has, everybody is marketing with the same tools you are!

This was a huge mistake on my part, in not getting my own website to market my business with from the beginning and set myself apart from all the rest. You see, if you stay with the pack and use the replicated website that hundreds of others are using you become a pack member. You want to separate yourself out of the pack and become the leader of your own pack.

Even if a company gives you a website and all the marketing tools to go along with your new business, you are still stuck with trying to market with a replicated website that everybody is using! Granted, there are some companies that have great capture pages you can use, but most companies still give you the standard marketing tools that everybody is using.

Well, I now have my replicated website, what do I do next? This was one of my questions when I started. I looked around on the Internet and started doing what everybody else was doing, I was buying hits to my site, I was clicking on the traffic exchanges, I was using pay-per views, pay to read emails, you name it, I was doing it.

I was doing everything that I thought I had to do to make a successful business. Well, after all the discouraging results, I was ready to throw in the towel. After two years of playing around with building a business, the results spoke for themselves! It was crystal clear to me that I didn't know how to get a business off the ground.

Well, it was evident to me, that is, you don't have to hit me in the head with a rock to understand that I needed to change my course, if I expected to start having success on the Internet, I better wise up and quick! So, I decided to separate myself from the pack and build my business from the ground up and learn to spend my money wisely. Now, I basically started from scratch. I started in on the number one problem that all marketers have with their online businesses and that's learning to market their business. It is imperative to get faces to your website.

Well, at this point I have no business, no niche market, no website, I was starting fresh in every aspect. I began to search the Internet for marketing ideas, I wanted to get away from using the affiliate websites if possible, to accomplish this I started to investigate the cost of getting my own website, I soon learned that it was going to be an investment that I had to make if I wanted to be successful. To learn more about marketing on the net visit:http://danatkinsbiz.com

by: Firstpro
A Guide To Discount Tires Online Purchases To Sell, You Must First Know Your Product. Publish A Successful Ezine With These Top 10 Tips Watch Alvin And The Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel Online - Download In Hd/dvd Quality Becoming A Successful Forex Trader In 2010 Broadband Wireless Plans In Australia Mailservers On Dedicated Server Hosting Top Proven Ways To Earn Extra Income Online What Are Cpa Money Making Programs Is Surfing Traffic Exchanges Worth It? Studying Online High School Courses Make Money Online Through Internet Business The Fun Of Taking Quizzes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.37.68) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.006545 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 4249, 973,
Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 3 Copenhagen