Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » One 24 – Review - One 24 Popping the failure bubble
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

One 24 – Review - One 24 Popping the failure bubble

One 24 Review - One 24 Popping the failure bubble

One 24 is still in its infancy period and will be for some time yet it is poised to be a giant in the industry. With an impressive launch this past summer it is quickly catching the attention of industry leaders and heavy weights. In this review we will look at some of the reasons co founder Mark Seyforth has a winner on his hands.

One 24 is competing with over 5000 network marketing or home based business opportunities that all promising an income at home. With a well known industry failure rate of over 95% most people spend more money trying to build this type of opportunity than ever experience true success. Watching a recent video produced by the Direct Sales Association which features former impeached president Bill Clinton, it is claimed that over 50,000 people per month are joining the ranks of this industry. If this is true, each company would have 100 new members or customers joining each month. This is hardly enough to keep each company afloat. My point is that with this reverse failure bubble sooner or later something has to give. Meaning a company has to eventually break away from the pack where by those who have been struggling for so long finally find the true success they have been looking for.

One 24 has drastically changed the rules for these type of companies who wish to attract new soldiers to their army. A bonus system that rewards member customers for the first 4 months simply by reordering product. The company automatically places all new member customers called Silver Preferred Customers or PCs under your group or organization in a vertical or linear fashion. Then each month you receive credit for each new member for the next 4 months in the form of a bonus check. This is all visible in your back office website provided to you when you join with your product order. But to join you first must get on an existing members waiting list. You may have to wait for an hour or as long as 15 to 20 days. This is a strategy and an organized method of growth that also seems to be helping with company's attract thousands each month. If the company can guarantee you a check they figure they can make you wait to join to make income at home.

The waiting period seems to eliminate the "Rejection or No Factor". Many people that try referring a business opportunity to others fear rejection and hearing the word no. Now with One 24 you are truly offering money to others at a time when it is so desperately needed. With One 24 you are simply asking others it watch a series of overview videos and if somewhat interested to put themselves on a waiting list while they evaluate the program. As new members share the real time list of people joining which can be witnessed from their back office website the fear of loss grows even greater and the desire to join grows even greater. People I have spoke to for this review all admit that this is something completely different. In most of my reviews of these types of companies I usually suggest that some consider learning how to market online to find new people for their opportunity but this has to be one of the first that I believe can actually be built by word of mouth and a business card. So time will tell if the failure bubble will burst and if One 24 will be the one company to pop it. But I have a feeling no one will be waiting long.
Quietside Tankless Water Heater Review cPrime - Company Prelaunch Review Delonghi EC155 Review - Objective Pros and Cons Give away free bonuses to make money? Fortune 2x2 Review – Is Fortune 2x2 Legitimate? Why Do More People Want To Open A Pension To Put Money Aside? Hypnosis Guide Pro Review New Gaming Experience Review Review: Callaway X-20 Iron Cheat Sweeper Review Daycares Age Review Saving You Money: Know The Bad Signs Of A Street Mechanic How Not To Get Ripped Off! Stop Compulsive Picking Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.6.107) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012118 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3436, 385,
One 24 – Review - One 24 Popping the failure bubble Copenhagen