Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Norwex Mop System - A Review On The Norwex Mop System, Is There Something Better?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Norwex Mop System - A Review On The Norwex Mop System, Is There Something Better?

The Norwes Mop System is a wonderful mop system

. One of the best features of the mop is that you only need water to clean your hardwood, tile, granite, or linoleum floors. There is nothing safer than water!

Norwex is an MLM company that markets their products mainly through friends, families and home parties. They have a wonderful product line. My only beef is that they are over priced.

I have done some research and have found that there is a cheaper place to buy practically the very same product but for over half the price! It's called E-Cloth. This company is a regular style business model, so their overhead is lower, therefore their products cost a lot less. Saving you big bucks.

www.myEcloth.com consistently has been the cheapest place for me to buy the e-cloth mop system. You even get free FedEx shipping when you order from www.myEcloth.com.

Another great thing about the e-cloth mop system versus the norwex mop system is that the handle on the e-cloth lays flat to the floor. The Norwex mop system when laid flat, is still a couple inches off the floor - making it difficult to get under low clearanced items like couches and chair rungs. For a picture showing the difference and and more info on the comparison, click here.

I hope this review on the Norwex Mop System has helped you make the best decision for your pocket book! No matter what system you choose, definitely choose a 'green' system that does NOT require chemicals. Save your health, save the environment!

Norwex Mop System - A Review On The Norwex Mop System, Is There Something Better?

By: C Mom
The Truth About Abs Review Truthaboutabs.Com Review When Should You Refinance? Money - Its Critical Time Value Mountain Buggy Urban Stroller Review Managing Money and the Power of YOU! Feng Shui Money Corner - How to Corner Your Wealth and Keep it There! MLM Tools: How MLM Top Money Earners Signup Hundreds of People a Week Personally (when you're barely able to sign just one!) - MLM Tools Help Hypnosis Unleashed Review Dss Benefits: Real Help In Financial Needs!! An Unbiased Review Of Naruto Animation Make Quick Easy Money - 3 Easy And Quick Money Making Ideas Dr George's Teeth Whitening System Review - Where to buy?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.149.32) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.005543 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2224, 385,
Norwex Mop System - A Review On The Norwex Mop System, Is There Something Better? Ljubljana