Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training - Concealing And Carrying Your Weapons For Faster Drawing And Use
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training - Concealing And Carrying Your Weapons For Faster Drawing And Use

Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training - Concealing And Carrying Your Weapons For Faster Drawing And Use

The art of Ninjutsu martial arts training is known for its number of weapons

. Regardless of whether the weapon is designed to be concealed or not, the Ninja always seems to be able to get his weapon out much faster than his opponent.

In fact, one of the most common questions that I get, from everyday students as well as law enforcement and military professionals is, "what suggestions do you have for carrying my weapons for better concealment and use?"

This article offers a few suggestions - things to think about from a strategic standpoint, that will not only improve your weapons skills, but also get you thinking more like a Ninja about this and other areas of your training!

However, before I share with you some suggestions for carrying and concealing your weapons, I want to discuss a few other considerations first. These considerations will determine what, if any, of my suggestions, you will want to, or in some cases, be allowed to use.Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training - Concealing And Carrying Your Weapons For Faster Drawing And Use

Please note that the following points and questions are NOT limited to students in the law enforcement, security, or military fields. They are just as viable for everyone else. So, don't take them lightly, nor should you immediately assume that I'm "talking about someone else."

Some of the things that need to be considered, before we even begin to talk about how to carry or conceal your weapons are:

1) Are you mandated or required to carry the weapons and equipment that you have? What I mean is, do you have to use specific models and styles, or can you opt for something else instead?

2) Do you have to carry your weapons a certain way, or in a uniform place on your gun belt, tactical gear, etc? This, along with number 1 above, are common problems which police and security officers, and members of the armed services must contend with. Regardless of whether they have a personal preference, for whatever reason - policies and procedures are often in place which requires them to comply with the status quo, and "do it like everyone else."

3) Is there any other reason that you carry the weapon that you do? Reasons that may come to mind, or that may be true for you, might include the fact that, "it's the only one you've got," or "it's your favorite." You must be careful that you have not limited yourself unnecessarily to certain weapons because of "favorites," or because you think that they are the "official" weapon of your style!

Do you understand what I'm getting at?

If you must conform to rules, policies, or specific regulations which dictate how and what you are "allowed" to do; or, if you saddle yourself with self-imposed limitations, then you seriously diminish your ability to be as effective as you possibly can. And...

You can only be as fast or as effective as those conditions and "guidelines" allow you to be!

That being said, here are a few suggestions for carrying and concealing your weapons. Due to the fact that there are countless weapons that could be discussed, and the fact that I don't know what you have, these suggestions are offered in the way of "strategic suggestions," rather than specific instructions.

Okay?

Here are a few that come to mind off the top of my head as I write this:

1) Think about your build and the size, shape, and design of the weapon you're considering. When thinking about concealing this particular weapon, how can you position it so that it is not evident or obvious that you have it on you?

Remember to insure that your carry and concealment method does not change the way you walk or otherwise carry your body. Regardless of whether someone can see a weapon that you're concealing, doesn't mean that they won't suspect that you have one if you walk or move as if, to them, YOU DO!

2) When thinking about carrying a weapon for quicker access and bringing it into the fight faster, the best thing to think about is how you naturally move. You can also think about what types of situations you are likely to be in when you need to go for the weapon. And then, with this information in mind, carry the weapon "along the natural path" that your hand will be traveling so as to make grabbing and drawing it, as quick and as easy as possible!Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training - Concealing And Carrying Your Weapons For Faster Drawing And Use

3) If possible, also ignore conventional thought, or "the way everyone else does it." If you carry a handgun, whether you're a police officer or just a civilian with a carry permit, avoid carrying your backup magazines (clips) or "speed-loaders" (in the case of a revolver) at the front of your gun belt. I suggest carrying them in a place, and in a way, which allow for your arm to work naturally and quickly for both retrieving the ammunition from it's case, and for getting it into the waiting weapon!

4) Always opt for a smaller, less bulky or less obvious version if one is available. Never knowingly choose to carry and use something that takes more time to draw, get into the fight, or will give away the fact that you have it, when something better is available. Just not very Ninja-like at all!

Of course, each weapon has it's own specifics. The point here is not to do it like I would. But instead, to learn to think like a master warrior so that you can be the most effective, and have the greater advantage, in a hostile, life-threatening situation.

by: Jeffrey Miller
What Is An Injury Claim? Why It's Important To File An Injury Claim The Right Way Ninjutsu Training - 5 Things You Can Do To Make Your Body As Strong As Possible! Learn Ninjutsu - Protecting Your "total Self" With The 3 Aspects Of The Ninja's Kamae Detroit Trucks Duel in MI Auto Times Competition Ninjutsu Training - Suggestions For Handling Stressful Situations From The Martial Art Of Ninjutsu Ninjutsu Training - Is Stealth Walking Necessary For Modern Ninja Training? Ukemi Gata - Body Drops & Breakfalls In The Ninja's Self Defense Art Of Ninjutsu Ninjutsu Self Defense Lesson - Kamae - "being Aware Of Your Condition" Learn Ninjutsu - The Ninja's Positions Of Safety & Self-defense Whiplash Injury Claims Important Guide Motor Trade Car Insurance Tips To Save Money Motor Trade Car Insurance Be Aware Of The Broad Guidelines
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.109.141) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.007914 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 5510, 952,
Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training - Concealing And Carrying Your Weapons For Faster Drawing And Use Amsterdam