Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Ninjutsu Training - Is Stealth Walking Necessary For Modern Ninja Training?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ninjutsu Training - Is Stealth Walking Necessary For Modern Ninja Training?

Ninjutsu Training - Is Stealth Walking Necessary For Modern Ninja Training?

One of the skills that draws many people to Ninjutsu training

, is stealth. Regardless of whether it is part of the mystery that the Ninja warriors of ancient Japan exude, or the recognition that, sometimes, you cannot risk letting your enemy attack you from the front - the fact remains that stealth training is one of the most asked about skills.

This article serves to answer the commonly asked question, "Are stealth skills really necessary in modern Ninjutsu training?" After you read every word on this page, I want you to think about this topic from a strategic perspective, and see if you come to the same conclusion.

If I asked you the question, "Do you think stealth walking/moving is necessary in the art of ninjutsu?"

What would your answer be?Ninjutsu Training - Is Stealth Walking Necessary For Modern Ninja Training?

And, why?

For many people, regardless of whether they are in favor of stealth training or not, their perspective typically stems from the preconception that stealth training is merely for "sneaking around," spying, and other underhanded purposes. But, is that all there is too it?

I want to share with you a couple of reasons here, for why I am in complete favor of stealth training for the Ninja practitioner in today's world. Whether or not you add these skills to your own Ninjutsu training is completely up to you.

First, I want you to think about the fact that stealth requires a tremendous amount of control over your body movement. It also requires a superior level of awareness as to how you come into contact with your world - more so than the average person tends to demonstrate.

What this means is that, regardless of whether you want to sneak around or not, the increased level of body movement skill and awareness developed as a result of stealth training can only effect your other skills in a much more positive way.

Next, but still related to the above: What if you woke up in the middle of the night to find that your home had been invaded by intruders that you deemed too well-armed to face head on. What if you decided that the best course of action was to quietly - stealthily - get out of the house without being detected.

Could you do it?

This isn't a challenge. It's a recognition of the Enlightened perspective which understands that "sneaking around" is not always for negative reasons or intentions. This same lesson holds true if you are a police officer, or even an employee who finds themselves in the middle of a workplace violence attack in your work area.

Do you see where this is heading?

I hope so.

The point here is that you really can't separate stealth training from Ninjutsu training. Not because the art of Ninjutsu MUST contain stealth skills. But, rather because...

Ninja walking and other movement IS stealth movement!

We don't merely learn to walk a certain way - we learn to walk in such a controlled way that we eventually make less and less noise doing so. We learn to be aware of things like your assailant's sight line, so that he can't perceive motion WHEN you move!

We don't stop learning and practicing our rolling after we can successfully get our butt over our head! We continue training so as to learn to "receive" the ground. This in and of itself naturally reduces sound and leads you in the direction of efficiency of movement - less and less sound, and a less "human" form to be registered in your opponent's brain!

Do you have to train in stealth skills? No, of course not. But then, you don't have to breath either?

But, I highly suggest it!

Just think about it this way...

If you train in stealth skills, you benefit in more ways than being able to sneak around. But...

If you never train in these skills, you won't be able to do them very well if you ever need them!

by: Jeffrey Miller
Ukemi Gata - Body Drops & Breakfalls In The Ninja's Self Defense Art Of Ninjutsu Ninjutsu Self Defense Lesson - Kamae - "being Aware Of Your Condition" Learn Ninjutsu - The Ninja's Positions Of Safety & Self-defense Whiplash Injury Claims Important Guide Motor Trade Car Insurance Tips To Save Money Motor Trade Car Insurance Be Aware Of The Broad Guidelines When Shopping For A Quality Low Car Insurance Policy What Is Motor Trade Car Insurance And How To Get The Best Deal? How To Find The Best Auto Insurance Rates Online Defend Yourself Against Monetary Loss With Auto Insurance The Happo Kaiten Of Ninjutsu - Developing The 8 Directional Basic Rolling Escape Skills Of The Ninja Services Of The Chinese Automobile Market Trends Senior Car Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.22.136) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.008361 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3975, 952,
Ninjutsu Training - Is Stealth Walking Necessary For Modern Ninja Training? Alagoa Nova