Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Nightlife In Australia - CQ Bar, Melbourne - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Nightlife In Australia - CQ Bar, Melbourne - Review

If you are going to try any club in Melbourne's CBD then CQ should definitely be on the agenda. There is always a fun time to be had! CQ is located in the heart of Melbourne - corner of Little Collins and Queens St, hence the name "CQ" (Collins, Queens).

Okay, so you still need a little more convincing? Well lucky for you I have devised a list of 5 reasons why you should make your next club visit to CQ:

Number 1: The venue. The club is huge! This is one reason why I love it. If the dance floor is what your heart desires, then CQ is for you. There is nothing worse than going to a club, trying to let loose on the dance floor, and only being able to physically move your body within a 2cm radius without bumping into the other 20 people squashed up against you! No, at CQ don't worry about having no space to get your boogie on, there are plenty of dance floors to let loose and have a good time!Nightlife In Australia - CQ Bar, Melbourne - Review

Number 2: The music. Basically whatever floats your boat! CQ caters for all you House and RNB lovers. Downstairs plays commercial house while upstairs is all about old school RNB. Personally, I always tend to find myself upstairs in the RNB room. The only downfall is the line to the upstairs RNB room can be taunting if you arrive late. However if you can survive the wait, the outcome is definitely worth it. On a warm summer's night, the wait isn't actually too bad. (From my own experiences waiting in that line has made me a lot of new friends! So they might have been drunk... or maybe I was drunk. But hey, they sure made my night a whole lot more interesting!)

Number 3: The outdoor areas. So dancing isn't your thing? Well worry not because CQ is so large that there are plenty of places to kick back and enjoy the club from a different point of view other than the dance floor. The outdoor areas are great in summer and compared to most smoking areas at clubs the ones at CQ (except for the upstairs one) are quite spacious.

Number 4: The toilets. Okay, I can't speak for you males! But I think every girl will agree with me that toilets at most clubs are just outright feral and the queue to use the bathroom is plain out ridiculous. I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that after a few drinks no one enjoys a 1 hour wait to use the bathroom! CQ bathrooms are large and fairly clean and the queue is never too long if there is a queue at all!

Number 5: So I've left the best to last...the crowd! The best part of CQ is the crowd. Not only is it a fun crowd, but it is a good looking one as well. Ladies...the guys are always dressed up prim and proper in their finest collared shirts (otherwise they can't get in). And guys, I don't think you will disappointed with the line up of dolled up females rocking their hottest outfits and strutting around in their highest stilettos.

All in all, if it's a good night you're looking for; you now know where to go!
Best Holiday Trip Holidays Trip Planner Festive Resources To Have Christmas All Wrapped Up! How to Save Money During Spain Tour? Lauderdale-by-the-sea Hotels- Your Companion In Your Travel Corbett With Taj Mahal Tour: Explore The Charisma Of India How To Make A Candle Centre Piece For Your Office Christmas Party Himalayas Trekking Tours Growing Tourism Industry In Gulf Ocean One Bar, Perth, Australia - Review Tips About How To Save On Festivity Travel Discover the Helen of West Indies during your Luxury Holidays St. Lucia Crystal Beads Jewelley- An ideal Christmas gift
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.129.100) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012095 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3078, 954,
Nightlife In Australia - CQ Bar, Melbourne - Review Vairano Patenora