Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Best Holiday Trip
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Best Holiday Trip

Best Holiday Trip

I have been to lot of places of tourist interest in the past for sightseeing india

. But my trip to India arranged by Atriptoindia.com is something I cherish the most. We started our journey from Delhi.

At the Delhi airport, we were picked up by a hotel car and reached the Hotels. The hotel is well maintained with pleas- ant surroundings. We used to take a morning walk at India Gate and trip to all delhi after trip to delhi we rady to move Agra Trip the world famous for Tajmahal trip.

When reach to Agra A warn Welcome to Taj City a beautiful journey of taj mahal we reached Goa.

We stay in one of Goa 5 star hotel the hotel had a swimming pool, gym and sauna and offered a boat ride to see the dolphins in the sea. Goa is a city of beach- es such as Anjuna, Miramar and Donna Paula. From Miramar beach, you can see the geographical shape of Goa, in the shaped of a U.Best Holiday Trip

The sunset in Goa is very appealing as it appears that the sun is touching the sea. The are cruise boats in the Mandovi river at Panaji in the evening.

The first cruise starts at 5.15 p.m. The charges for a cruise are Rs 150 per head.

The boat cruise is a very enjoyable trip, with folk dances of Goa and a DJ too. They also involve tourists in the enter- tainment programme. Snacks, dinner and bar facilities are also available on payment on the boat. We participated in a cou- ple dance on the cruise.

We visited the St Francis e e Church in Panaji where the body i of St. Francis is preserved. The . architecture of the church is 5 influenced by Portuguese cul- e ture. The Portuguese fort, spice garden and Big Foot are some y other attractions. There is a s story about the Big Foot. A Goa o resident was a worshipper of - Lord Vishnu and used to donate , all his earnings to the poor and o needy people. One of his friends e cheated him and threw him out - of his house. Still he kept donat- ing his earnings to the poor and s continued to worship Lord Vishnu. One night, God appeared in his dream and asked him to stand on one foot on a rock for- ever. He obeyed and then God blessed him saying that his foot would be remembered and worshipped by the people. It is a belief that whosoever visits this place gets his wish fulfilled.

Panaji has big markets where everything is available. But things are very costly there.

One should be very careful while buying something. The mar- kets remain closed on Sundays.

On other days, the shops are closed from 12 noon to 4.30 p.m.

The people are courteous and cooperative. Taxi drivers are very polite and honest. I enjoyed a lot.

by: Uday Saxena
Holidays Trip Planner Festive Resources To Have Christmas All Wrapped Up! How to Save Money During Spain Tour? Lauderdale-by-the-sea Hotels- Your Companion In Your Travel Corbett With Taj Mahal Tour: Explore The Charisma Of India How To Make A Candle Centre Piece For Your Office Christmas Party Himalayas Trekking Tours Growing Tourism Industry In Gulf Ocean One Bar, Perth, Australia - Review Tips About How To Save On Festivity Travel Discover the Helen of West Indies during your Luxury Holidays St. Lucia Crystal Beads Jewelley- An ideal Christmas gift Lpg Prices Are Much Low In Comparison To Other Fuels
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.8.42) / Processed in 0.005039 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2686, 954,
Best Holiday Trip