Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » New iPad 2 Review: Will Apple Change the Way We Live?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

New iPad 2 Review: Will Apple Change the Way We Live?

New iPad 2 Review: Will Apple Change the Way We Live

?

The new iPad 2 is a beauty. Their website shows a sharp, sleek, powerful, green-friendly, more elegant device than the impressive original.

Will it be game-changing?

Yes.

iPad2 CHANGES THE GAME

It is essentially a giant iPhone4; except for the calling features of a phone, it can do pretty much everything else. Plus some more.

- And it is a platform made for video.

- It is a platform made for social media.

- It is a platform made for the way the new generation lives.

With the advent of "cloud" storage, the need for hard disc drives, the weight, the power, the bulk, is going the way of the dinosaurs.

iPAD2: NEW WAY TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS?

I have felt like I could ALMOST run my business from my iPhone ... the reality is, yes I can, BUT .... some tasks are a bit cramped. No more. All the power of my iPhone4 now comes to my iPad 2.

My wife and I have been waiting for the 2nd generation iPad to emerge, knowing that it would be light years ahead of the first, good as it was. We discussed what was missing in the first gneration iPad.

- Multitasking.

- Camera.

- HD Camera.

- Easy way to use it as a display, or hands free.

SMART COVER MAGIC: iPad2 AS TRANSFORMER

The new Smart Cover, a work of art in and of itself, is sheer genius. Light, a 2nd skin created to perfectly mesh with the way the iPad 2 works, and the way people work WITH it.

Want to watch a video? No more "hand-holding." Fold open the new Smart Cover into an easel configuration, and watch away.

Business presentation? Same deal.

Tired of balancing on your lap to type? Gone. The Smart Cover opens to creat a subtle slope that supports the iPad Two at a comfortable typing angle.

GOODBYE ANGLED LAPTOPS

Is that the heavy, angled lid of a typical laptop computer we see flying away into the distance, never to be seen again?

Camera? Done. FaceTime covers that, with a less powerful "face" camera, and a 1080p forward facing camera that will begin to revolutionize how people work, think, flow.

IS PHONE ACCESS A THING OF THE PAST?

So .... (no phone bill here) ... but with Wi-Fi access, Facetime has you covered. Communicate anywhere, anytime, with anyone else who has FaceTime and a wi-fi connection. Soon ... will that be almost everyone?

iPad2 - BUSINESS PLATFORM?

Need to capture and edit video, upload it to your blog, business? There are apps for that.

I am now re-thinking my whole business life, with one question in mind:

"How can I retool to operate through my go-anywhere, do-almost-anything new iPad 2?"

If you are smart, you will be, too.
Pure Hoodia Select Review: Does Pure Hoodia Select Work? Driver Robot Review - Driver Robot Bonus U Store It Review & Coupon Code Perfect Optimizer Review - Perfect Optimizer Bonus Balancing your time and money in SEO Secrets Recipe Review-Secrets Recipe Cake Satellite Link Corporation-Satellite Link Budget Tool Illusion Mage Review - Is it worth the money you buy? Salehoo Vs Worldwidebrands-Salehoo Review DeodoRite Review – Does DeodoRite Really Work Earn money doing something you really enjoy doing Make a prank call and get interesting review from other side Stop Snoring Now Book-Stop Snoring Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.22.26) / Processed in 0.011503 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 2873, 385,
New iPad 2 Review: Will Apple Change the Way We Live?