Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » New Anxiety Product Promises Hope for Parents; Kids with Childhood Anxiety Disorder
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New Anxiety Product Promises Hope for Parents; Kids with Childhood Anxiety Disorder

New Anxiety Product Promises Hope for Parents; Kids with Childhood Anxiety Disorder

Anxiety is a normal part of childhood, and every child usually experiences certain levels of anxiety, especially in adolescent years. While phases of anxiety are normal, and generally harmless, anxiety disorder can be much more serious. Children who suffer from an anxiety disorder can experience extreme fear, nervousness, and excessive shyness. Extreme cases can even cause night terrors. They start to avoid people, places and activities, and become withdrawn. Many parents can't tell the difference between a phase and a disorder, and the results can be disastrous.

A new product is promising parents help in finding their way through all of the difficulties that childhood anxiety disorder can present. In a no-nonsense teaching style, The Anxiety Free Child Program seems to be hitting the mark. For the vast majority of parents, dealing with this disorder immediately will increase their child's chances of overcoming anxiety and developing into a well rounded adult. It's often the difference between children who go on to live happy, productive lives and those who experience difficulty throughout the majority of their adult lives.

"I'm a parent too, and I know there's nothing worse than to see your child suffering with anxiety and feeling powerless to help them. Anxiety can rob your child of the life they deserve and were meant to have - one filled with joy, laughter, and fun. Left untreated, your child's anxiety can lead to problems for them at school, with friends, with their self-esteem, and with their health. Said simply, it can steal their childhood" says Rich Presta, spokesperson and creator of The Anxiety Free Child Program. "Your child isn't strange, sick, or weird. Their anxiety isn't a disease, it's more of what I call a "mental misunderstanding", he adds.

Presta, an internationally known anxiety expert, was asked why he wanted to create a product to help children. "For many years I used to suffer with extreme and debilitating anxiety. It began when I was a child, and since it was never treated effectively, it stayed with me well into adulthood. I decided I wanted to take what I knew from both my own experience as a formerly anxious child and as an internationally known expert in overcoming fear and assemble the ultimate resource for ending your child's struggle with anxiety."

Some of the things you'll learn in The Anxiety Free Child Program are: The Child Anxiety Relaxation and Imagery System (C.A.R.I.S.), a simple four-step technique to bring intense anxiety and even panic to a grinding halt, how anxiety affects your child's self-image and esteem, and how they can go from anxious and worried to unstoppable, and how your child can seize control of their anxiety, so they know that even if they do get a little anxious, they can turn it off, just like turning off a faucet on a sink.

The Anxiety Free Child Program promises to coach you in the right direction and provide educational material that will motivate and teach you how to identify and correct childhood anxiety disorder.
Quizzes to do Online - IQ and Personality Test Quizzes you Can do Online How to Seduce Women - 3 Tips on How To Make a Woman Want to Go To Bed With YOU! Various methods to create the Foreign Exchange Trading StopLoss Popcorn Diet That Really Works Watch Shedding for The Wedding Season 1 Episode 1 Enterprise Hosting: How Outsourcing Controls Costs Without Compromising Performance A Short Cancer Insurance Guide For Shoppers Find out how to Shop for Clip-in Hair Extensions by:Dean Cane Strategies Regarding Cheap Wedding Invitations How do I save my marriage after my husband committed infidelity? Make Money Online - Are You Ready? Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium Curling Iron - Review Meet and Keep the Right Woman
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.247.31) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012691 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3239, 975,
New Anxiety Product Promises Hope for Parents; Kids with Childhood Anxiety Disorder Tel Aviv