Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Never Buy Swords When Hungry??? 3 Funny Reasons Not To
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Never Buy Swords When Hungry??? 3 Funny Reasons Not To

3 reasons not to buy swords when hungry....

This is something you really need to read about how a very bad day at work, became a very funny one. . Three days ago I was driving back one from work. That was a roughest day in weeks.I had so many things to do, that I forgot to eat anything. I was starving and on a very bad mood.

I was so hungry that I published it on my facebook wall. Couple of minutes an old friend answered me back saying "Hey you are starving and you like swords don't you??? Then you should try what these guys did.

Believe me I was starving but after looking to these guys, well you know its not something you want to do with your swords collection.

I found out there are three reasons why you shouldn't buy swords when hungry:

1) You could get a new job on a circus bu eating as many swords as you can in 2 minutes

2) You could end up on a Guinness World Records' book, for being "The guy who transforms his face into scissors in 2 simple steps". You should see the picture at our blog. This guys has 2 swords that come back from his neck and and across his cheek on the opposite side. Believe me you don't want that job.

3) The worst thing that could happen to you is to find your self buying a 300USD wooden-stick package instead of a nice Samurai Sword.

Now what you think about it???? Which one do you prefer???

You can get more info about Samurai Swords or Katana Swords in our website
Elegant Wedding Tent Decoration Ideas E Cigarette Reviews--analyze Them To Find Whether It Is Worth Buying E-cigs Holiday Season Best For Large Retailers Mingling With Locals On Costa Brava Holidays Six Investment Principles from Warren Buffett Possessed by TGEG picnic table plans and designs HP Pavilion Features Review What You Should Know About Online Roulette System LEGOLAND Discovery Center Join the Celebrations with a 7 Feet Tall Dallas Mavericks LEGO Brick Replica by:Rivington Get Best Furnishing Products With Fashionline Can You Become A Personal Trainer? Bond With Your Kid In 5 Minutes I Have A Hard Time Approaching Women - 4 Tips To Learn To Approach Effortlessly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.178.133) / Processed in 0.009994 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1597, 975,