Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Need A Holiday? Relax And Earn At The Same Time!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Need A Holiday? Relax And Earn At The Same Time!

Need A Holiday?  Relax And Earn At The Same Time!

Are you bucking the stockpiling trend? Do you factor in annual holidays with your friends and family

? Congratulations! You see, analysts will tell you that too many people are saving their holiday entitlements.

Why is this so? Why are people resisting taking holidays? After all, who doesn't look forward to a break from work? I sure do, and I know that many of my friends live from one holiday break to another! So what is the reason for this resistance?

To be frank, I honestly do not understand. It is difficult to fathom the notion that so many people have such an affinity with their jobs that they can't let go! If their jobs are so wonderful, I want to change places with them! Just joking!

But let's be serious! It may be that many of these people have grand rainy day plans. The question is, what rainy day might that be? Are they banking their leave for the holiday of a lifetime when they may have the means? Coukld be, but they run the risk of not making it, or of being too old to really enjoy themselves. What a shame that would be! Need A Holiday?  Relax And Earn At The Same Time!

If that is the case, let me assure them that they are missing out on amazing experiences that are not of themselves, expensive. Some of my most memorable holidays have been done on the smell of an oily rag! My backpacking holidays led me to meet some of the finest, most interesting, most welcoming people in the world. I would not trade those for all the five-star holidays that old age and wealth can bring.

One thing that struck me about many of them was that in fact, they could have afforded much more salubrious accommodation. They were not financially impoverished and yet they chose to holiday and backpack, and to rub shoulders with people much less well-off than themselves.

You see when you choose to share and eat with people who thirst for adventure, people who long for new experiences, and for meeting others from all walks of life, you become utterly enriched by the knowledge that they bring to the table.

For me, some of these travelers have become lifetime friends, people I never want to lose touch with! They have a wonderful sense of what is important in life.

Many years ago, I had the fortune to meet a wonderful couple who had not taken a real break from their business in ten years. They had worked long hours resulting in their feeling exhausted and spent.

Their solution could have been to take a month in the Bahamas, or Europe, living in five-star luxury. They could also have joined a highly-organised tour through any part of the world. They could well have afforded that. But they realised that they needed to be with people, real people, people who would be doing ordinary things at an ordinary pace. And so, much to the consternation of family, they decided to take six months backpacking through Europe, opting for budget tours, budget accommodation, and dining also, on a budget.

Through long dinner conversations well into the night, they finally came to the realization that life had all but passed them by. But to their credit, the thing that concerned them even more was that for many of their employees, life had passed them by too. And so through these conversations they came to the decision that, when they returned home, they would review their company policy regarding leave and holidays.

I truly hope they did so, because it is a fact that all too many people fail to plan for annual holidays, the ramifications of which, I need not explain!

Today, with the downturn in the economy, people fear taking leave in case they might be seen as dispensable. I believe that it is up to management, not only to ensure workers that their jobs will remain secure if they take leave, but also to highlight to them, the absolute need to have a break for health's sake!

by: Maria Rattray
Christmas Gift Baskets For Men Christmas Gift Basket Ideas Manly Christmas Gift Baskets For Him A City Break In Barcelona Ultimate Guide To Things To Do North Cyprus Holidays Istanbul Breaks Rocket French Reviews - Will it Actually Work? Holiday Travel in Minneapolis – A varied journey of sight and sound Macau’s Magnificent Mount Fortress Cheap Phone Number Lookup Australia Shopping Holiday in Hong Kong - Shop Till You Drop In Retail Heaven Ways to Travel abroad without spending much Experience the Most Invigorating Holiday of Your Life with Gold Coast Car Hire
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.175.243) / Processed in 0.013566 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3941, 954,
Need A Holiday? Relax And Earn At The Same Time!