Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Natural Treatment For Stress - Washington Dc
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Natural Treatment For Stress - Washington Dc

Natural Treatment For Stress - Washington Dc

As I studied psychiatric nursing and gained experience at a psychiatric facility

and psychiatric wards in hospitals I became comfortable with the counseling aspect of nursing. I also worked on an adolescent ward seeing how they showed the rebellious nature. Even as I worked on a prison ward with children and teens I began to see a re-occurrence of deep seated needs, needs for nurturing and praise. So many were seemingly raised, as children, in a negative environment.

Now today I see numerous clients with stress and I see how their past has effected their current life situation. The past negative experiences, their current home and life stresses create an ever mounting list of complaints such as anxiety, stress, panic, phobias, and depression.

With the advent of conventional drugs many have turned to that form of treatment but still find themselves wanting for more.

Many times clients seek out our office for natural treatment of their previously diagnosed physical complaints. In those lists of complaints they frequently include stress. These complaints of which could be a result of the looming stress.

After completing a natural health care assessment and consultation we recommend remedies and therapies based upon the results of the visit. These therapies complement the clients conventional medical care. Even when a client informs us they do not want to see a medical doctor we strongly suggest they seek them out for diagnosis and appropriate conventional medical testing.

As a result of our natural health care assessment and the needs and request of the client homeopathics, herbals, aromatherapy, hypnosis, chakra balancing, guided imagery, transformational bodywork, reiki, or massage can be recommended. The appropriate selection of care is based upon the evaluating practitioners review and the methods that are most acceptable by the client. Not all of the methods are needed. Many times a client will have positive results with just one or two methods. Upon beginning the therapies the client can have profound effects of which also gives the practitioner a high level of satisfaction of a job well done.

For further information on natural treatments of stress please feel free to contact the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine.

by: Jack Keye
What Makes For A Great Sandy Springs Apartment The most fashionable handbags spring 2010 Come Try Singles Washington DC and Meet Amazing People A few ideas spring wardrobe Fashionable dresses spring 2010 Timberland Creating Outstanding Shoes Best shoes spring 2010 Plan Your Trip To Spain Wisely Trends in fashion nail polish for spring Frugal but Treasured Christmas Gifts How to hide figure flaws on the beach Rota – A cozy and small summer town On LED Strip Light Bulbs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.247.231) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011098 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2365, 954,
Natural Treatment For Stress - Washington Dc Tel Aviv