Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » NFL jersey number change required a super star to pay 210,000 U.S. dollars
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

NFL jersey number change required a super star to pay 210,000 U.S. dollars

NFL jersey number change required a super star to pay 210

,000 U.S. dollars

NFL external members want to change the name back or back number of nfljerseys, will find you paying for a lot of money.

Cincinnati Bengals not only external member of Johnson wanted to name to Ocho Cinco, in Spanish means 85, Porter, Oakland Raiders jersey last year trying to replace the number back, I find that to first pay.

Porter planned to replace nfljerseys number 81 from the 84, then that would have cost about 210,000 U.S. dollars (about 6.8 million NT); NFL regulations, players must reimbursement sponsor the cost of the jersey Reebok printed if the players want to change the name or change jersey number back, all printed jersey had to scrap.

Porter said at the time: "My God, that money can buy a few cars I like a good car."

NFL spokesman Aiello said that the more popular players busy change the name or the back of jersey number on the cost of more expensive.

Even today, Johnson's nfljerseys still does not solve the problem, Johnson on the 7th to participate in the opening match of the season when the original name of the shirt or dress. The Bengals star players refused to talk about this yesterday.

Cincinnati Bengals not only external member of Johnson wanted to name to Ocho Cinco, in Spanish means 85, Porter, Oakland Raiders jersey last year trying to replace the number back, I find that to first paynfljerseysstill

2010-6-22
online shopping site Timtara For Online Shopping Voucher Code – Are Best For Online Shopping Online Shopping, Best Buy Ipad Has What You Need Online Shopping and Hotetur coupons and Hotetur Coupon codes in Hotetur online shopping Salary Advance- Receive Salary Previous To Payday Reasons For Which You Should Buy The Firetrap Jeans Humidor Size - How Big Should I Buy? Why Buying Annuity Insurance Leads Is Effective Payday Advance Faxless Get One When You Need One Pounds Till Payday - A Help For Every Class Shopping At Best Shopping Sites Online Where To Buy Resveratrol Select
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.253.161) / Processed in 0.011194 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1608, 962,