Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Humidor Size - How Big Should I Buy?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Humidor Size - How Big Should I Buy?

Now that you decided to purchase a humidor, you're probably wondering how big

of a humidor you should purchase! The answer really depends on what your habits and lifestyle are like. A humidor is an important part of a cigar smoker's accessories so you will want to make an informed decision.

People who smoke a couple of cigars per week should consider purchasing a small humidor. This is assuming that if you smoke just a couple cigars a week that you don't plan on storing hundreds of cigars. Small humidors will typically hold up to 50 cigars and are a good solution for storing them without having to sacrifice a lot of space around the house. Many people wonder why they should purchase a humidor that holds 50 cigars when they don't normally have more than a few in their possession at a time. Well, you need to think ahead and take some things into consideration. First, depending on the size of your cigars the humidor could hold much less than its maximum capacity. Second, you don't your cigars to be tightly packed because over time they will tend to transfer flavor to each other. Finally, you should always buy a humidor that is a little bit bigger than what you need in case you decide to age a few more cigars than you normally do.

If you smoke several cigars a week or like to age a significant number of sticks, you should consider a medium sized humidor which will typically hold about 100-150 cigars. Medium humidors are significantly larger than small humidors. They are also quite nicely designed so they make a good design feature in your room. You will need ample space to age them properly and make sure different types of cigars are not touching and blending unwanted flavors. Most medium sized humidors will come with dividers and trays that will allow you to age cigars in different sections of your humidor. These come in very handy.

Finally, for cigar aficionado's we have large humidors. If you are a true cigar lover you will need a humidor with plenty of space in order to store the various types of cigars you are aging. These humidors tend to hold several hundred cigars and provide you with ample room to age different types of cigars in various sections of the humidor. Most will also come with at least two humidifiers to ensure that humidity is kept at optimal levels. Since these humidors are so large they will usually become a fixture in whatever room they are kept. Because of this, they are also usually styled quite nicely. While many of them are desktop humidors, in this size you also have the option of purchasing a piece of furniture, specifically designed to hold your cigars but styled as coffee or end tables. Humidor Size - How Big Should I Buy?

There are other types of cigar humidors out there, specifically commercial and display humidors. However, since they're normally used for retail rather than by your average cigar smoker I won't go into any more detail about them. Travel humidors are also an option but should only be used to store your cigars for shorter periods of time. They are not as well equipped as your average desktop humidor for the purpose of aging cigars.

Before buying a humidor, take a step back and think about what your needs are and make a decision based on that. There's a humidor out there for every taste and budget.

by: Michelle Monroe
Why Buying Annuity Insurance Leads Is Effective Payday Advance Faxless Get One When You Need One Pounds Till Payday - A Help For Every Class Shopping At Best Shopping Sites Online Where To Buy Resveratrol Select Are You Planning to Buy Towel Hooks? Buy the Right Skate Blades for Your Ice Skates Where to Buy 5×1 mini HDMI Switch Lift Recliner: Know It Before You Buy One Things To Consider Before Buying Any Insurance What To Look Out For In Leather Buy Leads! Do the Best Always Appear at the Time That We Paying No Attention iPhone 3G insurance because buying new one is not easy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.181.21) / Processed in 0.012058 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3397, 962,