Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » My Story As A Country Girl
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Story As A Country Girl

My Story As A Country Girl

Winter is my happyest time which offers me a lot of warmth and aspiration

. There are a lot of fun in winter, such as making a snowman, playing snowball fight, etc and although it is coldest time in the entire year I never feel cold for the reason that I have timberland boots.

Winter is on the corner, the temperature now is turning into low and people now wear rather thick cloth and shoes now. Winter is my happyest time which provides me a lot of warmth and hope. It is a common sense that every season has its own feature, for example, spring is the symbol of hope, summer is the symbol of enthusiasm and autumn is the symbol of harvest while winter is the symbol of coldness and peace. It is my beloved time in winter since I don't have to get up ahead of time in the morning and in the evening I am able to lay in my bed and watch TV. All's perfect for me. If you are familiar with the scene in the morning in the winter days then you should be familiar with the serenity which I very enjoy. Though standing in the winds I still feel cozy and warm as I wear thick coat as well as timberland boots. I am a girl born in a small village and I always feel lucky with this status because in the country the air is fresh without the pollution of all sorts of pollutant and people here are all kindhearted and caring.

I am fond of making a snowman and having a snowball fight with my little brother as well as my friends. That's also one of the reasons why I crush on winter. The time spending with friends is always full of fun. On the other hand, my mom is afraid of the cold weather will make me get cold but she does not know that I don't afraid of the coldness for the reason that I have the companion of thick coats and timberland boots. My dear mother is the countrywoman who is hospitable and sympathetic and she is also a dilligent woman who makes lots of contribution to my family and she pays more attention to cloth and shoes' functions than their fashion designs so she has no idea about the fashion design and superb performance of timberland boots, even though it snows heavily outside I feel warm with the assistance of timberland boots. And it is my plan to look after my mom if I have the enough ability and now I would like to save money in order to order another pair of timberland boots to my mom. She works hard for her entire life and it is time for her to know how to get pleasure from a warm, comfortable and fashionable winter.

Winter was not a welcomed season in the past but now along with the thick and warm cloth and timberland boots, folks are fond of it steadily. In this progressive society, the market can always meet people's needs for all sorts of requirements. I am not rich at all so this pair of timberland boots perhaps my biggest possessions right now. One day I had a small chat with my classmate and she stimberlandested me to have a look at timberland boots because of their functional performance and attractive looks. And at that time I made my mind up to purchase them and throughout the following days I saved money for a long time and my dream at last came true. It is good to share nice things with all of you and hope my come across will have a hint on you.

by: lov kane
Staying In London: It's A Popular Place K-1 Visa Thai: What if I Do not Marry My Thai Fiancée within 90 Day Worcestershire's Adult Dating Scene Xbox 360 4GB Critique - Wish to Get a great Xbox 360 elite 4GB Console With Kinect Evaluation and Discount? Xbox 360 4GB Review - Need to uncover the FAP Turbo - What Are Its Foreign exchange Trading Methods? Trying To Find Atlanta Budget Motels? Check Out These Suggestions On How To Find Excellent Rates There Is More To An Online Book Store Benefits Of Outsourcing It Support How I Chose The Best Wedding Planner For My Wedding? Elegant Wedding Dresses: What to Look For Do Buyers Pay Any Fees When Buying A Short Sale? Natural Options For Diarrhea Treatment Why Are Online Degrees So Popular
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.22.136) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.011345 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3296, 975,
My Story As A Country Girl Alagoa Nova