Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » My Kids Acting Agent
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Kids Acting Agent

My Kids Acting Agent

My Kids Acting Agent

You have to be very careful when hiring an acting agent for your kids. No matter how much you want to launch you kid's career, you should never compromise on their safety.

My kids acting agent should be someone genuine. A parent should be very careful when hiring an agent. As a parent, if you have a bad feeling about an agent, trust your guts and go look for someone else. For instance, when taking your kid to meet an agent, it's never advisable to leave your kid alone with the agent. A good agent will always want a parent to be involved. Don't leave your child alone in a room with strangers; this may not be safe for the kid.

My kids acting agent should know that cosmetics surgery is never going to be an option. A good acting agent would never ask your kid to get any corrective surgery. An agent who tells you that your child could get more jobs if they get their nose fixed or if they get bypass surgery is simply a quack. An agent will advise you on whether you child has what it takes or not to make it in the industry. I believe there is a role for everyone; for the chubby kid, the shy kid, the skinny awkward kid and every other kid who can act; your agent should be able to match your kid to the right job. He or she shouldn't try to change your kid to meet a job requirement especially if the changes include any kind of surgery.My Kids Acting Agent

My kids acting agent will never ask my child to take jobs that are not age appropriate. It's not right for your agent to ask your 13 year old to act like a 20 year old in order to get a role. Some may ask the kids to dress suggestively; this is just wrong. As a parent, you need to know where to draw the line. Do not allow your kid to be exploited.

A good kids acting agent should be someone who knows how to communicate well with his clients. If a parent or guardian doesn't want his/her kid to play certain roles or even audition for them, an agent should be able to respect this. Some agents may be desperate to make a commission and so they may try to force the kids to do something against their parent's wishes.

My kids acting agent should be well reputable. I shouldn't have to let my kids work with someone who nobody else knows. This should be an agent who I can get other parents whose kids he represents. Young actors need a lot of patience to work with; parents should be able to support their kids in their acting careers. Equally, the agents should also be very patient and understanding. They should be supportive and help their young clients in building their careers.
Shahid Kapur: A Destiny's Child or Not? Catering Suggestions For Children's Parties Ecological Toys - What are they? Child Obesity: Parents Are The Key How to Conceive a Boy - How The ph Levels Affects Pregnancy How to Conceive a Boy - The Concept How to Conceive a Boy - The Natural and the Scientific Methods How to Conceive a Boy - The Myths How to Conceive a Boy - The Natural Ways How Good is Fun Kids Slippers? What Makes Good Children's Beds Curing Acid Reflux in Children and Infants Perfect Size is Important for Women's and Children's Ugg Boots
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.174.195) / Processed in 0.011513 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2665, 956,
My Kids Acting Agent